LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Starters Report Card for 2009 Season By Meccaniner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are all now dumber for having read it.

People are making you feel like Billy Madison telling the story of the puppy who lost his way.

Gore A
Willis A or A+
Clements B

those were the worst grades you had given out of all of your grades.....besides that, you had some arguement
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
now i know to disregard any further posts.

Yeah, seriously. I tried to be patient with this guy, thinking, Hey, maybe his posts will get better.

Nope. Not even close.
Willis- First Team all-pro can't get an A?? don't get it.

Gore- I think heald his ground this year with no O-line. He is just to valuable to this team to be thinking of a repalcement. Blitz pick-ups, hot reads...these things can't get over looked. I'm gald to see him going to the PRO-BOWL this year.

[ Edited by Hitman49 on Jan 23, 2010 at 08:01:22 ]
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Im a hard grader...I know. Willis get all the attention, and fans think he is the next Ray lewis...so he must be graded the hardest. must expect perfection from him

HE GOT 49 0F 50 VOTES FOR BEST LB IN THE GAME!!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Defense
Shawntae Spencer A-
Justin Smith B+
Patrick Willis B+ Hes compared to Ray Lewis in his prime...didnt play to that level
Dashon Goldson B
Aubrayo Franklin B
Manny Lawson B-
Issac Sopoaga C
Takeo Spikes C
Parys Haralson D
Michael Lewis D
Nate Clements F

Offense
Vernon Davis A Fulfilling his God given potential
Michael Crabtree B ...Future niner Star
Alex Smith C+.....The Phoenix has risen
Frank Gore C.....Time to draft replacement?
Moran Morris D ...he plays ?....not a factor

Josh Morgan D...... Not a starting caliber Wr...Hill should start
Joe Staley D Disappointing performance and injury
David Bass D
Eric Heitmann D A constant liability for 6+years
Chilo Rachal D ....Will get better
Adam Snyder F..... Complete failure

LOL FAIL.

VD is an A? led the NFL in penalties AND drops, and was a poor blocker.

Gore is a C? he ran for 1100 yds and scored 13 td's in a passing offensive with horrible run blocking.

Justin Smith is a B+? he was statistically the BEST DE in the NFL this year. didnt know that was only good for a B+...

Willis a B+? again, being the best ILB in the NFL is apparently not good enough...

Dashon Goldson B? he was statistically the WORST cover S in the NFL. the WORST. and he missed alot of tackles.

Takeo Spikes C-? he was statistically a top 5 ILB this season.

Parys Haralson a D-? 6 sacks, 10 qb hits, 27 qb hurries. one of the better pass rushing 3-4 OLBs....

Eric Heitmann a D? hes our only solid run and pass blocking OL. look at the stats dude, hes not top 10, but hes top 15. been so for years. hes a very solid NFL C.

what does this tell us? you know NOTHING about this team, and did NO statistical research whatsoever. you just made yourself look awful dude. lost any credibility.

Vernon Davis? A poor blocker? I think the OP has given you whatever sickness he has.

Davis blocks like an Olineman and is known as the best blocking TE in the league. He made 2nd/3rd alternate in the pro bowl in 2008 based on his blocking alone.
Ok first of all, everybody needs to stop ragging on the dude. However ridiculous his grades might be, they are his opinion based on his personal judgment.

You will never find a set of grades on which the entire populace will agree universally. Why? Because performance cannot always be quantified.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Ok first of all, everybody needs to stop ragging on the dude. However ridiculous his grades might be, they are his opinion based on his personal judgment.

You will never find a set of grades on which the entire populace will agree universally. Why? Because performance cannot always be quantified.

-9fA

Or he's just trying to rile people up....
Originally posted by GEEK:
i like boobies

Originally posted by ruthless49er:
now i know to disregard any further posts.

Amen. Quite a few people just talk out there a** on this forum.
Everyone likes boobies...don't they?

Defense
Shawntae Spencer A-
Justin Smith B+
Patrick Willis B+ Hes compared to Ray Lewis in his prime...didnt play to that level[/b]
Dashon Goldson B
Aubrayo Franklin B
Manny Lawson B-
Issac Sopoaga C
Takeo Spikes C
Parys Haralson D
Michael Lewis D
Nate Clements F

Offense
Vernon Davis A Fulfilling his God given potential
Michael Crabtree B ...Future niner Star
Alex Smith C+.....The Phoenix has risen
Frank Gore C.....Time to draft replacement?
Moran Morris D ...he plays ?....not a factor

Josh Morgan D...... Not a starting caliber Wr...Hill should start
Joe Staley D Disappointing performance and injury
David Bass D
Eric Heitmann D A constant liability for 6+years
Chilo Rachal D ....Will get better
Adam Snyder F..... Complete failure

You have no clue

Meccaniner F- failure to understand football at all. Failure to watch games. You now must be held back at least 10 years so that you can catch up with the others.
Originally posted by goldenhacksaw:
Great idea for a post, very bad grading criteria. No "A" for Willis? Come on man, did you watch any games?

Exactly what i was thinking
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Ok stop posting. This is just plain dumb.

Patrick Willis a B+ when he had 49 of 50 votes as the best LB in the game. Idiotic.

You have no f***ing clue what you are talking about.

Patrick Willis scores 98% and receives a B+? Pretty tough grader.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by GEEK:
...And Gore missed 3 games and still managed to get 1,000 yards at almost 5 yards a carry AND 13 TOUCHDOWNS and ended the year as the 4th best back in the NFC.... and you gave him a C. Really?!

Good Lord!

More like C-.

I like boobies.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A

Vernon Davis? A poor blocker? I think the OP has given you whatever sickness he has.

Davis blocks like an Olineman and is known as the best blocking TE in the league. He made 2nd/3rd alternate in the pro bowl in 2008 based on his blocking alone.

I've often felt that if VD were to put on 35 lbs he'd be a hell of a lineman.
Share 49ersWebzone