There are 195 users in the forums

Smith supporters vs Smith haters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Wow!!
2 Alex Smith threads in 2 days! You are on a roll man!

Now, I understand you are a Smith supporter and I respect that fact.... Same as I respect all other Smith supporters, or any player for that matter. We are all entitled to our opinion and its great that websites like this allow us to voice them.

What pisses me the f**k off though, is the Smith supporters like you who post information or create misleading threads with "Facts" that you pull out of nowhere! What really really f**king boils my blood is that you ignore the Zone's rules and have to create a new thread every time you get a hard-on for Smith as if there aren't already enough threads on the guy!

Alex Smith Threads

Have you found the stats you pulled out of your ass on the previous thread??

Alex Smith is the 13th best qb in the nfl

You have 15 total posts, yet have created 5 new threads!!!!! You are just here to stir s**t up!

Yeah, its clearly an alias account...
  • marls
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Been a Smith supporter since he's joined this team and will continue to be until he's no longer part of this team.

bump
I wouldn't categorize myself as a Smith supporter although I cheer for him to do well. I just want him to get a fair shot. He only had one complete 16 game season and he showed promise. Give him a couple of years so that we can assess him correctly.
I think it's clear you've already been banned for life and you just created a new sig to get back on. So if we make this bet and you just recreate yourself what's the point?
I'm not a Smith hater; but I am tired of waiting for this kid to get consistent.

Looking over the past 5 years, I see decent improvement from the RB, WR, TE, 2ndary, D-Line, Linebackers. Not so much from the QB or the O-line...
Originally posted by GORO:
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Since judgement day is nearing ... the final battle between Good ( Smith supporters) and Evil ( Smith haters) must be settled.
So I, as a Smith supporter believe that Smith will throw for 24 or more touchdown passes and lead us into to the playoffs in 2010. If he does not lead us into the playoffs , I declare that I should be banned from the webzone for life and all Smith supporters should be banned for life also. Now, when Smith leads us into the playoffs, all Smith haters (ex. susweel,zrf80, norcalwhatever) should then be banned for life instead.
Lets all pick sides and sign up into the category we belong. The moderators will be the judge and jury...Smith haters are you tough enough for the bet!!!

Id be careful, Smith has the talent but he thinks to much and needs to burn timeouts in crucial moments. As much as I would like Smith to be a franchise Qb, Nate Davis has already shown more instincts and feel for preseason games.

Just made a slight amendment there for reason of factual accuracy
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by GORO:
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Since judgement day is nearing ... the final battle between Good ( Smith supporters) and Evil ( Smith haters) must be settled.
So I, as a Smith supporter believe that Smith will throw for 24 or more touchdown passes and lead us into to the playoffs in 2010. If he does not lead us into the playoffs , I declare that I should be banned from the webzone for life and all Smith supporters should be banned for life also. Now, when Smith leads us into the playoffs, all Smith haters (ex. susweel,zrf80, norcalwhatever) should then be banned for life instead.
Lets all pick sides and sign up into the category we belong. The moderators will be the judge and jury...Smith haters are you tough enough for the bet!!!

Id be careful, Smith has the talent but he thinks to much and needs to burn timeouts in crucial moments. As much as I would like Smith to be a franchise Qb, Nate Davis has already shown more instincts and feel for preseason games.

Just made a slight amendment there for reason of factual accuracy

lol
Originally posted by D_Niner:
I'm not a Smith hater; but I am tired of waiting for this kid to get consistent.

Looking over the past 5 years, I see decent improvement from the RB, WR, TE, 2ndary, D-Line, Linebackers. Not so much from the QB or the O-line...

Smith was hurt 3 of the last 4 years.
Share 49ersWebzone