LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Smith supporters vs Smith haters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Wow!!
2 Alex Smith threads in 2 days! You are on a roll man!

Now, I understand you are a Smith supporter and I respect that fact.... Same as I respect all other Smith supporters, or any player for that matter. We are all entitled to our opinion and its great that websites like this allow us to voice them.

What pisses me the f**k off though, is the Smith supporters like you who post information or create misleading threads with "Facts" that you pull out of nowhere! What really really f**king boils my blood is that you ignore the Zone's rules and have to create a new thread every time you get a hard-on for Smith as if there aren't already enough threads on the guy!

Alex Smith Threads

Have you found the stats you pulled out of your ass on the previous thread??

Alex Smith is the 13th best qb in the nfl

You have 15 total posts, yet have created 5 new threads!!!!! You are just here to stir s**t up!

But we've had that many threads on Hill last offseason, and close as many on Nate Davis this year. Fact is 9er fans just like to argue over their QBs.
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Wade Phillips!?

OMG

A little pit of piss came out
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Define supporter? I think Smith is a better option than the other QBs on the roster. I do not think the 49ers should draft, sign a free agent QB, or trade for one in 2010.
Reason being, we have more pressing needs. As of now I consider Smith a slightly less than average quarterback. I will give him one more year, then if he doesn't improve drastically, he needs to go. I am neither a supporter or a hater, I think I am on the fence.
Originally posted by pelos21:

Wade Phillips!?

OMG

A little pit of piss came out

funniest damn thing i've seen all day
Do I stir the pot up? hell yeah....but the constant b***hing and moaning about Alex Smith makes niner fans look like a bunch p***yies
Alex will be pretty good when you put a good team around him. That includes these.

~ Better O Line
~ Better WR's - Crabtree is only 1 guy and doesn't solve all those problems.
~ Same system for 2 or more years.
~ Same O Coordinator for 2 or more years.

Wade Phillips!?

OMG

"Wade Phillips' reaction to a contract extension"
all i kno is that alex threw 18 td in 10 games so STFU
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Wade Phillips!?

OMG

What kind of sick genetic experiment is this??

HELL YES!!!!!! Every NFL team should have a guy who takes six years to develop into a mediocre QB. Who's with me?

Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
all i kno is that alex threw 18 td in 10 games so STFU

love the mix of facts & tude
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Wade Phillips!?

OMG

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
HELL YES!!!!!! Every NFL team should have a guy who takes six years to develop into a mediocre QB. Who's with me?

In no way do you blame the organization that has continuily lost games ... do you?
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Since judgement day is nearing ... the final battle between Good ( Smith supporters) and Evil ( Smith haters) must be settled.
So I, as a Smith supporter believe that Smith will throw for 24 or more touchdown passes and lead us into to the playoffs in 2010. If he does not lead us into the playoffs , I declare that I should be banned from the webzone for life and all Smith supporters should be banned for life also. Now, when Smith leads us into the playoffs, all Smith haters (ex. susweel,zrf80, norcalwhatever) should then be banned for life instead.
Lets all pick sides and sign up into the category we belong. The moderators will be the judge and jury...Smith haters are you tough enough for the bet!!!

Id be careful, Smith has the talent but he thinks to much and needs to burn timeouts in crucial moments. As much as I would like Smith to be a franchise Qb, Nate Davis has already shown more instincts and feel for the game.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Alex will be pretty good when you put a good team around him. That includes these.

~ Better O Line
~ Better WR's - Crabtree is only 1 guy and doesn't solve all those problems.
~ Same system for 2 or more years.
~ Same O Coordinator for 2 or more years.

You know what they say.... Great players make everyone around them better. Crappy players need everyone around them to be better just to look decent....

God, I hope our QB situation gets straightened out...
Share 49ersWebzone