There are 218 users in the forums

Smith supporters vs Smith haters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since judgement day is nearing ... the final battle between Good ( Smith supporters) and Evil ( Smith haters) must be settled.
So I, as a Smith supporter believe that Smith will throw for 24 or more touchdown passes and lead us into to the playoffs in 2010. If he does not lead us into the playoffs , I declare that I should be banned from the webzone for life and all Smith supporters should be banned for life also. Now, when Smith leads us into the playoffs, all Smith haters (ex. susweel,zrf80, norcalwhatever) should then be banned for life instead.
Lets all pick sides and sign up into the category we belong. The moderators will be the judge and jury...Smith haters are you tough enough for the bet!!!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Wade Phillips!?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Wade Phillips!?

Love this new guy. He has cajones. Same guy that started the black cleats thread. Since he's sorta new, I don't see what he is risking. PS: I'm also a Smith supporter (at least over Hill).

[ Edited by kronik on Jan 21, 2010 at 21:59:10 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Been a Smith supporter since he's joined this team and will continue to be until he's no longer part of this team.
I just want the Niners to succeed, whether it's Smith, Davis or someone else we haven't signed yet. I don't give a rats *** about account betting to see if Smith succeeds or fails and who is right and wrong. From my POV, if Smith fails to make the playoffs, then Singletary, Raye, McCloughan fail, too.
I just want the guy to get a solid shot without a bunch of whiney fans dragging him through the mud.

You "Alex Leaf" guys know who you are. Talk about childish nonsense.

I'm squarely and have always been squarely in the middle of this. Though after this last season I'm leaning more to being for the man than against.

I think PFW had a thing on QBs' and there is no mention of Smith and Bust in the same paragraph anywhere in the article. The printed Fantasy guide.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Jan 21, 2010 at 22:10:41 ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Wade Phillips!?

OMG

Wow!!
2 Alex Smith threads in 2 days! You are on a roll man!

Now, I understand you are a Smith supporter and I respect that fact.... Same as I respect all other Smith supporters, or any player for that matter. We are all entitled to our opinion and its great that websites like this allow us to voice them.

What pisses me the f**k off though, is the Smith supporters like you who post information or create misleading threads with "Facts" that you pull out of nowhere! What really really f**king boils my blood is that you ignore the Zone's rules and have to create a new thread every time you get a hard-on for Smith as if there aren't already enough threads on the guy!

Alex Smith Threads

Have you found the stats you pulled out of your ass on the previous thread??

Alex Smith is the 13th best qb in the nfl

You have 15 total posts, yet have created 5 new threads!!!!! You are just here to stir s**t up!

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jan 21, 2010 at 22:20:55 ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Been a Smith supporter since he's joined this team and will continue to be until he's no longer part of this team.
AE check
couldnt we talk about this in the other AS thread

mods must be on break or something

[ Edited by Allx9er on Jan 21, 2010 at 22:28:37 ]
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Wow!!
2 Alex Smith threads in 2 days! You are on a roll man!

Now, I understand you are a Smith supporter and I respect that fact.... Same as I respect all other Smith supporters, or any player for that matter. We are all entitled to our opinion and its great that websites like this allow us to voice them.

What pisses me the f**k off though, is the Smith supporters like you who post information or create misleading threads with "Facts" that you pull out of nowhere! What really really f**king boils my blood is that you ignore the Zone's rules and have to create a new thread every time you get a hard-on for Smith as if there aren't already enough threads on the guy!

Alex Smith Threads

Have you found the stats you pulled out of your ass on the previous thread??

Alex Smith is the 13th best qb in the nfl

You have 15 total posts, yet have created 5 new threads!!!!! You are just here to stir s**t up!

[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 21, 2010 at 22:33:08 ]
Share 49ersWebzone