There are 263 users in the forums

OL coach Chris Foerster Gone! Hired by Redskins

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners should think about hiring Tom Cable as Oline coach.

Sing does want to hit people in the mouth.

and he wouldn't even have to move!...."Cable, Cable, Cable"

Redskins can have him.

-9fA
The fact that he was allowed to interview and except a "Lateral" move means the Niners had to approve it! This shows how weak support for him really was, to me thats a good sign!
are Solari or Cable even available??
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
The fact that he was allowed to interview and except a "Lateral" move means the Niners had to approve it! This shows how weak support for him really was, to me thats a good sign!

Hmm after further thought, I wonder why they didn't just fire him?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Hmm after further thought, I wonder why they didn't just fire him?

-9fA

Weakness, afraid they couldn't do better, the same mentality that keeps a person in a bad relationship, somebody has to have the balls to break it off!
Good Riddance.
Have fun Mike with 3 yards per carry with this lame.

Lets cross our fingers Mr. Burns gives the boot soon to The Cable guy.
So we can pick him up.
I'd welcome Cable.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Victory

lol
Mike Shannahan is going to make him look like a genius. I still have a feeling that our OC's had more to do with the failure of the blocking strategy than our OL coach did.

Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
I LOVE THOSE REDSKINS. ALWAYS TAKING OUT OUR GARBAGE!!

I agree, I just hope that in turn we dont make a habit of collecting other people garbage, cuz we've done that with a few QB's, WR's, G, T, and a few other positions over the years.

I say from this point on out, bring in people that are proven. Not throw away people that have proven to be avg or below, and think that all of a sudden we are gonna bring out a part in them that never had.

I just say again, please i hope we bring in proven people for whatever positions we add, that can make an immediate impact.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Mike Shannahan is going to make him look like a genius. I still have a feeling that our OC's had more to do with the failure of the blocking strategy than our OL coach did.

injuries and Snyder didn't help Foerster, either.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
are Solari or Cable even available??

Solari is definitely available, the Seahawks let him go and replaced him. Cable could be available if he gets fired, but who knows if that's going to happen.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'd welcome Cable.

I wouldnt. I heard Warren Sapp interviewed on the radio and he was telling a story about how Cable came up to him one time in practice and said "Rush my line". Sapp responded, "Ok, what protection are you running?". Sapp said that in a game, he knew what protection the opposing offense was running 90% of the time. He said, "I didnt get all those sacks by guessing which way the center was going to run".

Cable had no clue what Sapp was talking about, and when Sapp was asked if Cable was qualified to be a head coach, he said, "I dont think he was qualified to be an offensive line coach"

PASS
Share 49ersWebzone