LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

No more black cleats!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers1:
Originally posted by meccaniner:
We are the San Francisco 49ers, the most beloved team in football. We need to stop lowering ourselves by wearing black cleats like we are some high school team or the tampa bay buccaneers. The great qb Joe Namath even mentioned white cleans represents a first class style and image....the black cleats suck.

This.
The steelers, cowboys, and patriots dont wear high school looking cleats.... go with the 80's style socks with stripes and white cleats.
Originally posted by meccaniner:
The steelers, cowboys, and patriots dont wear high school looking cleats.... go with the 80's style socks with stripes and white cleats.

So you want our team to be more like the cowboys?

Dude, just stop.
Meccaniner doesn't care about black cleats.
Originally posted by kronik:
This is the lamest thread I've seen so far on the zone. LOL

trust me it gets much lamer
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by kronik:
This is the lamest thread I've seen so far on the zone. LOL

trust me it gets much lamer

I've been visiting about 5 - 6 years. I don't remember seeing one this lame. The only one that came close was this vet that made a thread announcing he would never visit the zone again hinting he was too smart for everyone. (He came back within a week)

Refresh my memory on some other ones.

[ Edited by kronik on Jan 20, 2010 at 16:13:39 ]
I heard somewhere that you have to earn your colored cleats. the veterans are usually the ones to wear them. I think it was in seattle
Originally posted by wailers15:
WHY NOT HAVE RED CLEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Black cleats give off an air of toughness and grit. If you want to look "clean", play tennis.
Kellen Winslow Jr. doesn't give a hell.

[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jan 20, 2010 at 17:51:33 ]
Originally posted by area49:
No. Black cleats give off an air of toughness and grit. If you want to look "clean", play tennis.

tru dat
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
The color of shoes the team wears is very near to the bottom of the list of my concerns.
Besides, I've always felt that black cleats were the one thing missing from the 49ers' uniforms.
Share 49ersWebzone