LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

No more black cleats!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are the San Francisco 49ers, the most beloved team in football. We need to stop lowering ourselves by wearing black cleats like we are some high school team or the tampa bay buccaneers. The great qb Joe Namath even mentioned white cleans represents a first class style and image....the black cleats suck.
what a wonderful offseason thread.....
  • dman
  • Veteran
f**k white cleats! they look gay! they make us look WEAK!!!! Black cleats shows the "warrior" side in our organization! sometimes you got to get dirty! seriously the black cleats make our uni's look better. the white cleats look stupid. why beat up on the high school. look at college too man. come on with the white cleats!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by meccaniner:
We are the San Francisco 49ers, the most beloved team in football. We need to stop lowering ourselves by wearing black cleats like we are some high school team or the tampa bay buccaneers. The great qb Joe Namath even mentioned white cleans represents a first class style and image....the black cleats suck.

that's racial man
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Black white who cares. Its just shoes
WHY NOT HAVE RED CLEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more meccaniner!
Originally posted by meccaniner:

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by wailers15:

OR GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gots da offseason blues.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by wailers15:

OR GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or pink !!!!
The color of shoes the team wears is very near to the bottom of the list of my concerns.
This is the lamest thread I've seen so far on the zone. LOL
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kronik:
This is the lamest thread I've seen so far on the zone. LOL

and that's saying a LOT
Share 49ersWebzone