LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 375 users in the forums

Rice's HOF induction

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are any Zoners going to Canton for the HOF induction this year? I'm from the midwest, so all of my friends and family members are Vikings fans, so they have no interest in going, which means I will be making the trip solo. Just in case I get in a scuffle with a Cowpie fan, it would be nice to have some Zoner back up.
I'll be there, I have already bought the tickets. I'm curious to see who will be playing in the HOF game. If the 49ers are playing in that, I'll stay the extra day. I'm coming from Minnesota.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I wanna go. Especially if the 49ers are playing in the HOF game. ill probably go with my friend who is a cowboys fan. We have been talking bout it for a month now.
I live in Dc and me and my homies are going. Just for the induction though really not gonna waste money on a pointless pre season game.
Who do you guys think will introduce him?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Probably Steve Young.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Probably Steve Young.

lol, how did I not think of that.... thanks.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I'll be there. If we are playing in the game that is.

I believe KRS will be there as well!

Probably Steve Young.

Might be Eddie D
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im going.

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Probably Steve Young.

Might be Eddie D

I'm pretty sure i've already heard him say its going to be Eddie D. I know he originally wanted it to be Bill Walsh.

I think Montana and Young should fight it out, just as they did 20 years ago.

Has it been 20 years? Holy s**t!
I'm pretty sure it'll be us in the HOF game. It just makes sense for the nfl to have us play against Dallas most likely. With Emmit and Jerry going in, it only makes sense
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by steiber:
I'll be there, I have already bought the tickets. I'm curious to see who will be playing in the HOF game. If the 49ers are playing in that, I'll stay the extra day. I'm coming from Minnesota.

I am wanting to go. Where did you get your tickets? I looked into it a few weeks ago and they were quite pricey. Was wondering if you knew a good site to check out.
Originally posted by dwett:
Originally posted by steiber:

I am wanting to go. Where did you get your tickets? I looked into it a few weeks ago and they were quite pricey. Was wondering if you knew a good site to check out.

um tickets for the HOF ceremony are not expensive. They are only 30 dollars. Problem is they have been on sale for 4 months now. So odds of getting good seats are slim. This is the link

https://prod1.agileticketing.net/WebSales/Pages/TicketSearchCriteria.aspx?epguid=ca03d305-b09d-4cc3-81c5-52afa3b3870b&

About 30-40 fans from the .com board are all in section 12. I am in section 12 row C.
Share 49ersWebzone