LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

I hate to say I told you so!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL, the Jets are the model for a championship? Indy and New Orleans are doing well too.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
When did you tell us this before? I'm not sure I was told so.

Thank you Captain Obvious
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
So the key to success is a dominating defense with a piss poor offense that can barely get first downs? If the Bengals or Chargers don't play dumb the Jets would be home watching the Playoffs right now. Heck, if the Jets didn't play two teams that were resting their starters they wouldn't even make the Playoffs. Three of the four top offenses are still alive and since the Colts will knock the Jets out next week, two of them will be playing in the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
So the key to success is a dominating defense with a piss poor offense that can barely get first downs? If the Bengals or Chargers don't play dumb the Jets would be home watching the Playoffs right now. Heck, if the Jets didn't play two teams that were resting their starters they wouldn't even make the Playoffs. Three of the four top offenses are still alive and since the Colts will knock the Jets out next week, two of them will be playing in the Super Bowl.

Seriously, whenever a team with a dominant defense and miserable offense goes deep into the playoffs (once every few years) everyone trumpets "defense wins championships!" but when high powered offensive teams make and go deep into the playoffs year in and year out those same people take little notice. A great defense can carry a team in any given season, true, but in the subsequent seasons they always fail to reproduce their success. A dominant offense gets you into the playoffs consistently, and in the years when you can pair it with a strong defense you have a super bowl contender. To me, that's the formula.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
jets have 3 or 4 guys going to pro bowl and i think 2 are all pro we have 0 and 0 and possibly the bottom 3 in offensive line in all of nfl if i remember correctly u wanted us to draft mcclain and cody so what ur saying is that in order to get an o line like the jets we draft cody and mcclain?

wzup wid da lack of dah punkchuwayshunz i cantn nunderstand yew meyn
Beat it. Shmool.
Originally posted by taney71:
Chargers suck in the playoffs.
I pray to God Singletary doesn't make the Niners look like the Jets, incredibly boring football, reminds me of Parcell's boring ass Ny Giants
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
jets have 3 or 4 guys going to pro bowl and i think 2 are all pro we have 0 and 0 and possibly the bottom 3 in offensive line in all of nfl if i remember correctly u wanted us to draft mcclain and cody so what ur saying is that in order to get an o line like the jets we draft cody and mcclain?

Well those two guys play in a 3-4 defense and they dominate in the national championship game and they would bring size and speed in our front seven. Our defense is a few players away from being a dominant defense that can win championships

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
When did you tell us this before? I'm not sure I was told so.

In a previous post my friend, titles I got it! what to do with our 2 first rounders!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Wait a sec...how long have you been telling us? You haven't even been here a month yet.

Edit: You joined just before the Niners played the Lions.

true but I've been a die hard niner fan since 1984. So don't think I know my stuff, look for the Jets to beat the colts! Yeah I said it! O I forgot the Colts have a pretty good defense too!
I wanted Mangold over Lawson and for the Niners to pick up Faneca too. Actually I wanted them to get Woody also at RT
Norv for offensive cordinator?
Originally posted by highwayone:
I pray to God Singletary doesn't make the Niners look like the Jets, incredibly boring football, reminds me of Parcell's boring ass Ny Giants

Walsh is dead fellas I hate to break the news to yall! By the way did you say the Jets are boring? They are in the afc championship game man are you kidding? The game they played today was very exciting, I bet sing would trade your fun for their boring anyday!
Share 49ersWebzone