LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

PFT: McNabb on the Trading Block

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Would you trade a #2 to see McNabb in Red and Gold? I like Alex, but McNabb under the helm virtually assures we make the playoffs in 2010. I honestly think the most likely situation for McNabb is that he replaces Favre in Minnesota (Favre retires after this season).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/17/eagles-owe-mcnabb-62-million-in-may/
Do it Do it.
With our luck he's going to go to the Cardinals if Warner retires

if AZ does decide to pursue him then we need to do something and bring him here...not with any of our 1st rounders though

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jan 17, 2010 at 11:20:55 ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
With our luck he's going to go to the Cardinals

Birdman thinks he's going to the birds.
Ehhhh I don't know about McNabb... f we pick him up then we are essentially saying that we are giving up on Smith.... Then what? Have McNabb for 2 maybe 3 seasons?? Only to be in the same situation later on...
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Ehhhh I don't know about McNabb... f we pick him up then we are essentially saying that we are giving up on Smith.... Then what? Have McNabb for 2 maybe 3 seasons?? Only to be in the same situation later on...

Nate Davis will be ready
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Maybe groom Nate Davis.

I'm kinda on the fence with McNabb. But if I were a GM I would be in talks with Philly.
No thanks.

McNabb has stated that he hinks Nate Davis will be a star in this league (out of the blue comment). So McNabb grooms him for 3 yrs.
Coming of a 2 year shoulder injury and not much practice Alex did pretty good we don't need him

However I think the eagles are going to miss him after next season I think he ends up To the rams (looking for a qb so they can pick up suh) or maybe to the brownS

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
There are threads on this subject in the proper forums.
Share 49ersWebzone