LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Here's The Real Problem

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How come it's so damn hard to get good "KID's CLOTHES" I mean you go to the malls, the NFL shop's (even the one on the pier), the WEBSITE!! & the webzone & there ain't s**t for newborns-2yrs old. my son is 16 months, and I can't find s**t for him.

my son is 16 months & i can't find a jersey (the only one is a alex smith), t-shirts? nep. just a hat. stupid i have a patrick willis jersey for him, but he has to wait until he's 3 or 4 to wear it. this is bad marketing & bad biz. I mean my wife & I have had to make his 49ers t-shirts.

I've actually written to the 49ers & they did write us back (about a month & 1/2 later), and sent us a catalog & the best part there isn't s**t in there for babies. bull s**t!!

Seriously this is a problem. Raiders gear in that age group no problem there's a s**t load of options. HEll i live in North Carolina & there's a crap load of stuff for the little kids.

anyone got any GOOD links? seriously.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
well did you first ask your son if he even wants to be a 49ers fan?
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
well did you first ask your son if he even wants to be a 49ers fan?

Ya, maybe you should warn him that these aren't his father's 49ers that won all the Super Bowls.
lol. my son better be a niner fan growing up. see this is where we brainwash them so all they know is 49ers football! i've got the skin it helmet & boarder in his room.
I'm with you wailers, I had to buy my son who is 3 months by the way a youth Patrick Willis jersey.
There is a thread in Niner Talk titled "Here's the Real Problem" and it's about kid's clothes?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
There is a thread in Niner Talk titled "Here's the Real Problem" and it's about kid's clothes?

damn right stoney!! i can't even rep with my boy! we go to a game & there ain't s**t for him to wear! but my buddy & his son (raider fans) s**t bot hgot jersey's, shirts, etc. at least their management cares somewhat. lol. seriosuly i want my son decked out with niner gear!
Did you happen to.......oh ..........I don't know..........CLICK THE 49ERSWEBZONE.COM SHOP LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE???

[/thread]

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 17, 2010 at 11:44:00 ]
I agree, it's a damn shame!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
so it wasn't 3rd down conversions or the o-line after all. it was the unavailability of kid's Niner gear. make sense.

Jed are you listening??

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Nevermind that complaining to us gets him nowhere. How bout complaining to the team merchandise purchasers or even checking with NFL.com and seeing the items THEY have for the team.

Last I saw they had Baby Booties and all kinds of stuff in their catalog. Though that was some time ago and I don't have to buy that stuff.

~Ceadder

Oops wasted thread space. Thanks StOnEy

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Jan 17, 2010 at 13:31:30 ]
So you're telling me if we make little 49er clothes more available for little kids, we'll win more games? Are you sure this is the real problem?
should probably just give him away
I got some nice stuff for my 15 month old. 9-12 month and 12 -16 at babies r us in Fairfield. I got a gore onesie. A super sick track suit and couple of sweatshirts
  • Joe49er4life
  • Info N/A
ya i see this titled here the real problem and its all about you b****ing about how u cant find clothes for your kid.. Really?
Share 49ersWebzone