LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Kurt Schottenheimer named ST coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Relax people its called "the interviewing process". You meet and talk to a few people and go after the guy you feel is the best.

Yeah, like Jimmy Raye stood out as the best.... seriously, open them up, Bro

To Sing he did so what we think really doesn't matter in the end. Lets be real here...it was Sing and Raye that got us to 8-8, the best record we've had in a long long time.
Does anybody have any facts other than jumping of the cliff because they never heard of the guy?

I mean how many special team coaches in the league can you honestly name?
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
The search isn't over yet. We'll get turned down three or four more times before some desperate coach, worse than the last, says yes. How far we have fallen.

Sing is the Al Davis of coaches.... nobody worth a damn will consider coaching on his staff.... so we will be left to take the first damaged, disappointing retread that says 'yes'.... we're going after the wrong Schottenheimer for the wrong position.

wow. Didn't know you had so many connections to know what other coaches are thinking. Way to support your coach.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Does anybody have any facts other than jumping of the cliff because they never heard of the guy?

I mean how many special team coaches in the league can you honestly name?

Amen. This is one serious PMS infected thread..
I know his coaching history, but are there any stats on this guy? Were his special teams units any good?

It's offical

SF_49ers: The #49ers just named Kurt Schottenheimer as our special teams coordinator. He has 30 years of coaching experience including 22 in the #NFL.
SF_49ers

The #49ers just named Kurt Schottenheimer as our special teams coordinator. He has 30 years of coaching experience including 22 in the #NFL.

twitter ^
another amazing hire by Sing
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalniner:
It's offical

SF_49ers: The #49ers just named Kurt Schottenheimer as our special teams coordinator. He has 30 years of coaching experience including 22 in the #NFL.

f**k you Singletary!
Originally posted by GEEK:
It's offical

f**k you Singletary!

Why? What do you know about him?

It's offical

He most recently coached the secondary for the Green Bay Packers before he was let go—along with the majority of the defensive coaching staff—after a disappointing 2008 season.

Why do we always hire coaches that have been fired from somewhere else?
It's offical

f**k you Singletary!

I know. People have no idea what they are talking about. All these people complaining can probably barely manage to do their own job yet think they are experts when it comes to football.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
It's offical

f**k you Singletary!

I know. People have no idea what they are talking about. All these people complaining can probably barely manage to do their own job yet think they are experts when it comes to football.

people are dumbasses
once singletarys master plan works in the superbowl their gonna be the ones saying they trusted singletary all along..
"Oh Noes! We didn't get April so this guy must be trash! Sing sucks! Another FAIL by McCluless! I bet Nedney won't make a single FG next year! So much for going to the playoffs!"

This place kills me. Seems like a lot of drama over a position and a candidate that nobody knows anything about.
singletary is a f**king genius
Share 49ersWebzone