There are 173 users in the forums

Kurt Schottenheimer named ST coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by GORO:
Sing likes to do things his way. He doesnot hire the top rated coach available. Our ST sucked last year and it was sings fauld for releasing Rossum and that guy that ended up returning one for a TD for Tampa Bay

just curious...who was the top rated ST coach available?

Most people would probably say it was Bobby April.

I think your talking about Spurlock.
So the Niners get the lame duck uncle. Typical Niners
I have a feeling that we may make it a serious effort to aquire Josh Cribbs.
Ughh, according to Borrows Al Everest is already tapped for the ST position at Pittsburgh. -Good Job 49ers.
Originally posted by GORO:
Sing likes to do things his way. He doesnot hire the top rated coach available. Our ST sucked last year and it was sings fauld for releasing Rossum and that guy that ended up returning one for a TD for Tampa Bay

lol our ST did NOT suck last year. our return game did, but everything else was very solid. pay attention.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Ughh, according to Borrows Al Everest is already tapped for the ST position at Pittsburgh. -Good Job 49ers.

we let him walk for a reason. let Pittsburgh have him, they need it. if he has personal issues he has to deal with, maybe he isnt the best guy to having on your staff.
Yeah, those Steelers are sure stupid. I am sure they didn't know that he had "personal problems," the reason Singletary said he fired him. Boy, what a clueless organization. They are so stupid that we might even be able to talk them into trading Rothlesburger to us for a 3rd round draft choice.
Almost 4 years on the ZONE, not even 500 posts

THE $HIT IN THIS THREAD IS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow the lesser/wrong Schottenheimer. I believe we need someone like Parcells, obviously there is only one Tuna but someone with better vision? I hope this wasn't one of those ...just hire me buddy situations
Originally posted by excelsior:
Yeah, those Steelers are sure stupid. I am sure they didn't know that he had "personal problems," the reason Singletary said he fired him. Boy, what a clueless organization. They are so stupid that we might even be able to talk them into trading Rothlesburger to us for a 3rd round draft choice.

whoa dude, im sorry. i didnt know you knew Everest personally. you would know.

Originally posted by excelsior:

Ever think he just made that up to get fired and still collect his check because he is still under contract because he or his agent had been privately contacted by a different organization? Think outside the box the possibilities are endless.

Go Niners

[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Jan 20, 2010 at 14:25:30 ]
Share 49ersWebzone