There are 358 users in the forums

49ers playing home game in London

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Does this mean we have to go back to Philly? I would have rather played Philly in Wembley. This a home game correct? Thank you Goodell for making us the first non East Coast team to have to go to London.

no. we get Philly at Candlestick this year.

Your right, my bad. Either way it sucks because we lose a home game.

They should make a better team like the Colts go over there.

They have sent the G-Men and the Pats over.
f**k that was the game I was comin to SF for that game my roomie is a diehard broncos fan... That sucks...
Sweet... a nationally televised game, on my birthday no less!

Alright British 49ers fans.. time to throw a huge raging tail gate for those who cross the pond!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
f**k that was the game I was comin to SF for that game my roomie is a diehard broncos fan... That sucks...

Ya'll should go cause some ruckus up in the UK and take in the game at the same time!
Originally posted by niners_guy:

Alright British 49ers fans.. time to throw a huge raging tail gate for those who cross the pond!

Hmmm, If the season starts on September 12, this looks to be a week 8 matchup. Guess we'll have our bye week in week 9.

-9fA
Quote:
Matt Barrows: Season ticket holders will be required to pay for 9 games in 2010, and will likely have a option for London tickets.

Quote:
The game will be televised on CBS in the United States at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET/ 5 PM in the UK on October 31.

Quote:
Matt Barrows: Based on previous London games, expect the 49ers to have their bye the week after the London game. (Nov. 7)

[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 15, 2010 at 11:22:19 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

~Ceadder
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
Matt Barrows: Season ticket holders will be required to pay for 9 games in 2010, and will likely have a option for London tickets.

Quote:
The game will be televised on CBS in the United States at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET/ 5 PM in the UK on October 31.

Coming over PT?

It sucks we lose a home game, but glad to see the 49ers getting some love there. Go 49ers!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

[http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/attention_whore2.jpg]

I can has attention with 1300 posts in 4.5 years on the board?

Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:

Quote:

Coming over PT?

I really wish I could afford it.
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
Bout to buy my flight to London for the game. Can any of you England Niner fans tell me what airport would be best to fly into for the game (Heathrow)? Also any suggestions on hotels either near the stadium or the hot spots in town? Thanks
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Is there more than one London airport? I thought the only one was Heathrow
Share 49ersWebzone