LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

49ers playing home game in London

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm certainly planning on being there
Well this means I'll actually be able to go see them play. Moving to Germany in March so I'm probably one of the few happy 49ers fans out there. Just wish it would be losing a road game instead of a home game though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GONEINERS:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Here's to hoping we beat them 55-10!

Singletary's team could never score 55 points unless we have like 3 defensive TDs. He shuts down the offense when go up by 10 points.
f**k YOU NOLAN
I am going assume that their bye will be the following week.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
f**k YOU NOLAN

You know he's gonna blitz the s**t out of Alex Smith.

He might even tell his players to go after that repaired shoulder.
this is what happens when your team has sucked for a decade.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

+ are in one of the worst stadiums in the league
I forgot about the Chargers and Saints but I just seen that the Saints where the home team.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

yeah, 49ers don't get much stadium revenue so it's not a big deal to them if we lose a home game.

-9fA

Well, Well, Well, the rumours were correct, still, at least I'll get to see them for the first time ever, but I'll still be coming over for a game at some point.

Check out Roger Craigs thoughts on it here: http://www.footballdiner.com/rogercraig3.html
A 10 am game for us on the West Coast ??

You know how we play in 10am games.........UGH
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Im in Ireland. Will have to get tickets for this one
  • evil
  • Veteran
Got to love the fans who are pissed that they are losing a home game. If you were a 9er fan living in England you wouldn't be complaining. It's a costly trip for them to come over here to see the 9ers play. I can understand from a season ticket holders perspective that they are losing a game, but it's only 1 game, not an annual thing.

FWIW I'm happy for you guys over in England (and Europe). Hope you come out in droves for the game and enjoy it!

Share 49ersWebzone