LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Who remembers / was alive on this great day 15 years ago???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was 6 years old then.......ahhh, when life was simple!
I was 5.

i never had any of that good stuff, the best i had was T.O's catch
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
15th January, 1995 - Dallas' Waterloo :

I was 12 yrs old, jumpin' for joy with glee all over the living room...

REVENGE was never so sweet than it was that day...

i had just turned 13 in december a month before...........BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
someone post this game on youtube ASAP please !!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Ive heard a lot of critics say that if they could choose any quarterback from any year to lead their team, they would choose Steve Young from the 1994 49ers team.

He was unstoppable that year, and HAD we kept Deion around for another year, I have no doubt we would have won ring number 6 in 1995.......

Those were the days...........now, we're content with 8-8.

I know I'm speaking for a large majority of the members on this forum when I say that NO ONE IS CONTENT WITH 8-8. So stop trolling and STFU.

~Ceadder
Who was alive, haaaaaaaaaa!

I was on the field at the end, I got end zone grass to grow at home, and stood right in front of Eddie D with my handmade "Make More Noise" crimson & gold flag when he was presented with the G. Halas NFC Champ trophy. So well ya, I was alive, kind a tanked up though and screaming like an idiot gone mad!!

NINERS!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Ive heard a lot of critics say that if they could choose any quarterback from any year to lead their team, they would choose Steve Young from the 1994 49ers team.

He was unstoppable that year, and HAD we kept Deion around for another year, I have no doubt we would have won ring number 6 in 1995.......

Those were the days...........now, we're content with 8-8.

I know I'm speaking for a large majority of the members on this forum when I say that NO ONE IS CONTENT WITH 8-8. So stop trolling and STFU.

~Ceadder

Freshman year of high school. Great times, I remember being so nervous before the game. The way the niners steam rolled em made up for the previous losses.
damn i can't believe it's been 15. i was drunk off my ass! loving every second. i remember the big tailgate party afterwards!!!
I didn't become a big football/Niners fan until I was 9... in 1997. Would've loved to see those games, not to mention any of our 5 Super Bowl wins. Missed this awesome game, even though I've seen the highlights I don't know how many times.

I've seen a lot of good games though as a Niner fan, hopefully we'll be back to the glory of our old days soon though. No more of this losing season sh*t.

I was in high school. I lived through the good days of the 80s and 90s and figured it was the 9ers right to be good.
Share 49ersWebzone