There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who remembers / was alive on this great day 15 years ago???

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Love it!

Threw a party at my place in SF to watch the game. Epic game. Great time.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by 8008:
best super bowl performance... ever

I'll stick with the goal line stand during XVI.

Best single player performance.. not as a team..

He set passing records, and was the leading rusher of both teams.

unstoppable
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
15th January, 1995 - Dallas' Waterloo :
I was 12 yrs old, jumpin' for joy with glee all over the living room...

REVENGE was never so sweet than it was that day...

um, is there suppose to be a picture or video attached? I see nothing
Those were the days. They were the real 49ers to me, these guys now are just imposters.
The Eric Davis pick six is my favorite play of all time baby! Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BigRon:
I was 42 and my wife wouldn't allow me to watch it after breaking the TV 2 years earlier. I watched the highlights on ESPN later that night. I didn't see the game until I got the History DVDs

Oh, I was right there with you. Step-dad upstairs (huge Dallas fan), me downstairs (huge Niner fan) - ohhhhh, between he stomping on the floor and me pounding on the ceiling, I thought our whole foundation would give eventually - man, we used to battle it out. I can't remember how many remotes crashed against my TV and wall back in those days. But this game made it ALL worth it. It sure was quite upstairs that day!
Easily my favorite 49ers game from the 90s. I was running around my house going crazy when they won that game.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Easily my favorite 49ers game from the 90s. I was running around my house going crazy when they won that game.

I was 14, hootin' and hollerin'. Man, I couldn't wait to get to school the next day and find every Dallas Cowboy parka wearing schmo-hawk and ask if they happened to watch the game!
The one thing I noticed in the commentary was 3 turnovers 3 TD's. We need to get back to that!
I remember it like yesterday (I was about 15). My entire family (except me) is Cowboy fans. After the crap I had to endure the previous 2 seasons.....this was great. I didn't shut up for weeks. The good ole days. It felt like God was not looking down on his favorite team that day as Cowboy fans claim. It was more like he was actually on the field playing.........and he had a Niners uniform on.

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
15th January, 1995 - Dallas' Waterloo :
I was 12 yrs old, jumpin' for joy with glee all over the living room...

REVENGE was never so sweet than it was that day...

wow 15 years ... fifteen years ... FIFTEEN man ... it seems so far and so near
So far cos we svck for so many years now and so near cos i still feel it when there's some talk or vids about that game
The crowd, madden + summer, the quick scores vs cowgirls, dominating them, sticking it up their a$$ wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man the offseason seems a little less boring right now
I remember William Floyd had a problem with his shoulder pads early in the game and had to take them off for repairs . . . he was wearing a half-shirt underneath that said "f**k DALLAS".

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
The Eric Davis pick six is my favorite play of all time baby! Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and my oldest son (who was two at the time) went to the the in-laws because she knew how keyed up I would be watching that game. When Davis made that pick- six I went nuts. I kept screaming "f**k you Dallas!" That was a great day.
i was 20 when that went down. kinda figured that game as the SB i knew they would crush whoever was after those f**ks. loved every moment of it and the game after too

it been to long yall

[ Edited by Allx9er on Jan 15, 2010 at 14:34:21 ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I remember William Floyd had a problem with his shoulder pads early in the game and had to take them off for repairs . . . he was wearing a half-shirt underneath that said "f**k DALLAS".

I had forgotten about that! nice!