LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Where is the love for Willis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just saw the NFL total access review of the All Pro team, they had highlights for Ray Lewis and then said he was joined by Patrick Willis (among others).

Then I saw Willis had 49 of 50 votes leaving Ray with one, should it not be Ray joining Willis? Where are his highlight videos+comments?

After watching the clip it seems he has to have some sort of dance to get a mention, any ideas?
Originally posted by kunged:
Just saw the NFL total access review of the All Pro team, they had highlights for Ray Lewis and then said he was joined by Patrick Willis (among others).

Then I saw Willis had 49 of 50 votes leaving Ray with one
, should it not be Ray joining Willis? Where are his highlight videos+comments?

After watching the clip it seems he has to have some sort of dance to get a mention, any ideas?

Thats not the way it works. 50 voters vote for 2 ILB's
Originally posted by jones49:

Fair enough, my bad! Still Willis got 49 votes, only Johnson got more, surely he should be "leading"?

Fair enough, my bad! Still Willis got 49 votes, only Johnson got more, surely he should be "leading"?

no, ray lewis owns that spot for the last decade, so it is willis joining him. if in 5 years willis has made the team every year then it will be another player joining him.

that is my opinion.
Its simple guys! The Ravens are in the PLAYOFFS and just beat the PATRIOTS in NEW ENGLAND! We all know Patrick is the better player at this point,but he's at home eatin' Doritos like the rest of us and Watching the playoffs! 2010 is our year though!
Willis will get his day in the sun.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:

exactly. we stink as a team so of course that's how it works no love for us.
F**K Lewis,deion,eisen,and whoever else was on NFl network all over Ray Lewis' nuts! Everybody was saying Willis is going to be the next Lewis but Willis is all ready better then him! 49 out of 50 votes and they didn't even talk about him. Willis is going to be the best ILB of all time and Lewis is going to be an after thought.....never liked lewis he is overrated. Willis is a beast period.....
Originally posted by Mister49:
Its simple guys! The Ravens are in the PLAYOFFS and just beat the PATRIOTS in NEW ENGLAND! We all know Patrick is the better player at this point,but he's at home eatin' Doritos like the rest of us and Watching the playoffs! 2010 is our year though!

The 49ers have to start winning & get to the playoffs, then Willis will get some more press.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:

exactly. we stink as a team so of course that's how it works no love for us.

Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Mister49:

The 49ers have to start winning & get to the playoffs, then Willis will get some more press.
I wonder who the chump is that DIDN'T vote for Willis?
Originally posted by Wubbie:
I wonder who the chump is that DIDN'T vote for Willis?

Probably a Ravens beat-writer.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
I wonder who the chump is that DIDN'T vote for Willis?[dazed]

maiocco says different "Willis received 49 of a possible 50 votes from a nationwide panel of sportswriters, which is a pretty incredible accomplishment."

so lewis is joining willis
Share 49ersWebzone