• mayo49
  • Veteran
That's hideous.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That is one ugly ass helmet.

Originally posted by mayo49:
That's hideous.

Exactly....let teams with no history do this gimmicky b******t. Seattle and tampa etc.....
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That is one ugly ass helmet.

Originally posted by mayo49:
That's hideous.

Exactly....let teams with no history do this gimmicky b******t. Seattle and tampa etc.....

both of those teams have won a superbowl since the last time weve won one
Make the gold look like grey/black carbon fiber such as the Ducks a few years back and I would like it
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
both of those teams have won a superbowl since the last time weve won one

And both have the two most gimmicky garbage looking uniforms in the league. Tampa's set they won the title in was pretty nice, but their new set is ridiculous. Despite winning a title last year, the only thing keeping Seattle from being the worst is tampas new set.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I think that my uniforms will grow on you.. afterall, when the Broncos first showed their Navy Blue/Orange jersey during the off season, everyone hated it..

then when they started winning w/T. Davis, all of a sudden, it replaced the original "ORANGE CRUSHED" in the heart of Mile High!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
lots of fun, entertaining and downright gross ideas in this thread....

....to all of which is vote NO.

leave everything the same.

classy, classic and bad ass...dont touch the unis.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/321729651908?nav=SEARCH

I know some of you guys will be screaming blasphemy, but this is actually a pretty cool throwback (even though its probably a bootleg)

Originally posted by prime21:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/321729651908?nav=SEARCH

I know some of you guys will be screaming blasphemy, but this is actually a pretty cool throwback (even though its probably a bootleg)

That is sick.
I thought it was pretty much universal that everyone hated the idea of anything to do with a black Niners jersey, throwback or not
The only alts I'd want would be the 94's once or twice a year.
this thread will never die
I think a black jersey would be SICK! But we all know that it will never happen. So can we at least have a throwback, geez.
Share 49ersWebzone