LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bigfishrider:
Now we just need to get the 90s era jacket for Kyle to wear on the sideline for the throwback games. I wore the same one to the game in Chicago in December.

Haha I can dust mine off...I gotta have that thing laying around somewhere
I guess the 94 throwbacks where shanny's idea

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Which coach Shanahan?
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Which coach Shanahan?

I'm sure Kyle.

You know I just thought about the sock deal after believing red socks would be more clean to complete the outfit , but think for example in the trenches, all white is better so people can't cheat reading the sock for a faster get off

What do the trench guys think?
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the men's jerseys on NFL shop that are 80 bucks and 150 bucks?

The collar has some breath thing on it
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Just happy they went for something tied to our storied past and not those lazy black unis that look like someone ripped off of the old gm setting on classic Madden.
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the men's jerseys on NFL shop that are 80 bucks and 150 bucks?

The 80 dollar ones the numbers are screen printed and the 150 ones the numbers are stitched
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

The 80 dollar ones the numbers are screen printed and the 150 ones the numbers are stitched

There used to be a sticky thread that went step by step what the differences are between the versions and the fakes. Maybe it's still around if you try a search.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ECSELLER taking orders! PM the user NONAME for more info.

The $80 are crap quality IMO. Not much more than a tshirt with screen printed numbers/name.

The $150 are built more like a pro style jersey, but doesn't feature the same quality of materials or stitching as the on field stuff. The numbers are stitched on, but its a single layer that is made to look like 2 layers.

If you're going to buy a jersey, spring for the $150. Use an email signup coupon for 10-15% off. The cheaper replicas arent worth $80.

Thanks everyone. Very helpful.
They should have to wear red socks with these. They don't look right with white
Originally posted by rathman4481:
They should have to wear red socks with these. They don't look right with white

I think the deal is that these will also be their "Color Rush" unis, hence the matching white socks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The league needs to ditch it's color rush uniforms - they all look horrible.
Originally posted by mayo49:
The league needs to ditch it's color rush uniforms - they all look horrible.

This x100000000000!

I won't be getting one of these ugly jerseys to not hang next to the ugly black jersey I didn't buy!
Share 49ersWebzone