LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 387 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Super5:
They should try 50's style uni's with the silver helmet and with a modern look of course.I think that would look pretty cool.

......naw

As a lifelong Wolverine fan, you just made me puke in my mouth
  • hps49
  • Veteran
In Madden, these are the Alternate Uniforms. I'm wondering if we're gonna bust these out this year... maybe one of the prime time games!!
those have been in madden for awhile i think
Originally posted by prime21:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by prime21:
Anyone else think we should just use the generic practice helmets???

I like those better without the logo

F no!

F yes!

If we change anything on the helmets, it should be to bring back the OG SF logo (no gold trim).

true
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Yea I dunno they just caught my eye in madden because the 94/95 uniforms never had gold in the pant stripes and these do... I can't wait to see what they look like

lol, seriously

if there was going to be alternates, we would know by now.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

lol, seriously

if there was going to be alternates, we would know by now.

This.

We Want Winners wait till we consistently win to worry about new alt. unis. But the white pants were sick

[ Edited by Skilo_V on Aug 5, 2010 at 23:37:58 ]
Do you guys think we rock the NEW alternate's this sunday or the last preseason game against the Chargers?
Originally posted by hps49:
In Madden, these are the Alternate Uniforms. I'm wondering if we're gonna bust these out this year... maybe one of the prime time games!!

IMO, we need to keep the same jerseys from the 60th anniversary ones.....LOVE THEM PANTS THOUGH

this was my favorite.
can our uni have lighter gold scheme than the current gold scheme

never really was a fan of the white pants, especially on the road
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by hps49:

IMO, we need to keep the same jerseys from the 60th anniversary ones.....LOVE THEM PANTS THOUGH

this was my favorite.

FYI

^ These 60th anniversary uniforms were NEVER worn with WHITE PANTS in an actual game (I believe the above picture is a Photoshopped mock-up that just whitened the gold color of the pants and left the striping intact).
As for Madden, the folks at EA are notorious for having inaccurate uniforms in the game, so any reference derived from them should be null. They are dubiously known to sloppily and lazily mix up ALL the uniforms worn by the 49ers since 1994 (as well as creating wrong ones) so that one can have the current 2009+ helmet with a wrong RED facemask worn with the 1980's jerseys that have no TV numbers on top of the shoulders, and the FALSE white pants with black-gold-red-gold-black striping that have NEVER been worn!

WHAT WAS ACTUALLY WORN IN 2006 :

^ In 2006, the 49ers wore their regular 1998-2008 uniforms with shiny gold pants for ALL games except for two home games vs the Vikings and Cardinals when the 1980's cherry red uniforms were worn. A 60th anniversary patch was worn for all games in 2006 as well.

^ The ONLY time the 49ers ever wore the 1996-2008 jerseys with WHITE PANTS was for the 1996 and 1997 seasons and 1998 preseason. The striping on those pants was black-RED-black with NO THIN GOLD BORDER and oval logo. THe team wore a 50th anniversary patch in 1996.

^ Do NOT confuse the 1996-98 uniform's white pants with the ones from the 1994 THROWBACK UNIFORM worn in Super Bowl XXIX which itself was based on a mid-1950's design and featured white pants with RED-black-RED striping, as well as striped socks. Note that the helmets worn in 1994 was ENTIRELY different from that worn in 1996-2008.
[ Edited by JedYork on Aug 23, 2010 at 4:32 PM ]
So are we getting new alt uniform?
at this thread
Originally posted by defenderDX:
at this thread

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone