LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Personally I thought the all black was sick (needed an outline of the name/numbers).

I'm down for the all white as well didn't really like the black shadowing behind the numbers though.

The all blacks looked fine, but our usual colors are so much better. I get the reason that the numbers weren't outlined, because they were going for a simplistic look that matched the set of the reds and the whites.

I know they won't do it, but if its the 94 throwbacks they should include the 75th patch to make the look authentic.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Everyone says they hate the shadow numbers, yet most people also seem to love the '94 throwbacks...which have shadow numbers

I am one of them. Not a fan of the shadow numbers (too hard to read from a distance) but the rest of the uniform looks clean. I'm sure that a compromise can be reached with a little creativity. IMHO, a nice uniform to bring back would be the 1962 ones...especially the road unis. Tried to cut and paste an example but couldn't figure it out. A little help here guys?
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Everyone says they hate the shadow numbers, yet most people also seem to love the '94 throwbacks...which have shadow numbers

I am one of them. Not a fan of the shadow numbers (too hard to read from a distance) but the rest of the uniform looks clean. I'm sure that a compromise can be reached with a little creativity. IMHO, a nice uniform to bring back would be the 1962 ones...especially the road unis. Tried to cut and paste an example but couldn't figure it out. A little help here guys?

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

So fkn clean

Not a huge fan of the shadow numbers but that doesn't look half bad! If we are doing a throwback then might as well be these!

Looks nice
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I really hope not. I didn't like those, even though we won in them. Lets stay with the black ones.

Originally posted by MTninerfan:

So fkn clean

Not a huge fan of the shadow numbers but that doesn't look half bad! If we are doing a throwback then might as well be these!

Shadow numbers and stripe in gold. White socks.
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by MTninerfan:

So fkn clean

Shadow numbers and stripe in gold. White socks.

lol some of you guys dont seem to understand the concept of throwbacks.

It's either going to be the 1994 throwbacks, or the current road whites with white pants. Id bet on the 94 throwbacks, because that allows them to sell more jerseys.
I think all white is out of the picture now that the NFL has abandoned the idiotic color rush (or at least allowing teams to opt out)

lol took all that effort to add shadows to the smaller numbers on the shoulders (the "TV" numerals)....should've just deleted them (neither the 1994 throwback jerseys or the 1955 unis they were based on had the smaller shoulder #'s)

Also, 2019 is the NFL's 100th anniversary season...I'd expect the Niners '94 throwbacks to return then and the rest of the NFL teams to have their own plans as well

Originally posted by tohara3:

Looks nice

These would be so freaking sick.

I would absolutely love to see some all white alternates this year. Would absolutely buy this jersey.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 21, 2018 at 7:30 AM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

lol took all that effort to add shadows to the smaller numbers on the shoulders (the "TV" numerals)....should've just deleted them (neither the 1994 throwback jerseys or the 1955 unis they were based on had the smaller shoulder #'s)

Also, 2019 is the NFL's 100th anniversary season...I'd expect the Niners '94 throwbacks to return then and the rest of the NFL teams to have their own plans as well

If they are bringing them back as alternates, they might have to add shoulder numbers.
Originally posted by Niners99:
If they are bringing them back as alternates, they might have to add shoulder numbers.

Nope. Neither the Bears' throwbacks...

...or the Packers' have the shoulder numbers:

It would be inaccurate and silly for the Niners to trot out throwbacks based on the '94 jerseys (which were based on the 1955 unis) that have shoulder numerals when neither the '94 or '55 unis had them

Looks great, but I NEED to see these in red
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Nope. Neither the Bears' throwbacks...

...or the Packers' have the shoulder numbers:

It would be inaccurate and silly for the Niners to trot out throwbacks based on the '94 jerseys (which were based on the 1955 unis) that have shoulder numerals when neither the '94 or '55 unis had them

Those were special occasion throwbacks. These will likely be alternates, which makes them regular use, in which case the NFL might require shoulder numbers.
Share 49ersWebzone