Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
My guess would be all whites. Or the 94 throwbacks

That's the rumor. Either way I'm happy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by RumphSteak:
Joe Fann is a liar

or not! https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/5/17/17364882/49ers-new-alternate-uniforms-2018-replacing-black

Lol they trying drum up interest for that lame state of the franchise event. Lol
all gold with red and black trim
Thank goodness we're ditching the black for black's sake crap uniform. It always felt like a cheap marketing gimmick that was announced to drum up interest during the 2015 offseason of doom. Get outta here with those raiders knockoffs. Hopefully the new ones are a tribute to our history, or at least something a bit more original.
Originally posted by Bigfishrider:
Thank goodness we're ditching the black for black's sake crap uniform. It always felt like a cheap marketing gimmick that was announced to drum up interest during the 2015 offseason of doom. Get outta here with those raiders knockoffs. Hopefully the new ones are a tribute to our history, or at least something a bit more original.

Yeah they can certainly do much better.
The black Uni's were the worst unis in the history of the team. Maybe NFL. Glad to see them go.

Hoping for the whites....
We were one of if not the worst team in the NFL when we had those black uniforms, now that they're ditching them we can finally start winning games again. Just please 49ers bring back the 94 alternatives! You can have my money!

I would love either -- can't wait to see them.
I would assume it would be variant of the white away jersey. To add to jersey sales yea?

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I would love either -- can't wait to see them.

Bring it on! See you later All Black unis. You were hideous and it's time to go away.
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yes to the all whites.

NO to the ketchup bottle red alternate set

THIS x infinity! Red is putrid. Wear those whites at HOME on the hot day games

All reds? Oh, Hell No!
Originally posted by RumphSteak:
Joe Fann is a liar

or not! https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/5/17/17364882/49ers-new-alternate-uniforms-2018-replacing-black

I'm glad they're killing the murdered out look. It was poorly executed and just didn't fit. Had it been done right it would've been ok. I hope they go 94 throw for the alternate.
Only the Jersey counts against the "two uses per year" limitation correct? If we wanted to wear white pants with our home reds or away whites we could do that all year if we wanted to I thought. I would not mind having the white pants for all away games but leaving the golds for home games. I assume they could do the same for red pants but I hope they do not go that route. An alternative gold jersey would give them multiple options ( Red/White, Red/Gold, White/White, White/Gold, Gold/Gold, and Gold/White ).
Share 49ersWebzone