LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
There are hardly any real similarities between that Kap uniform above, and the Cardinals uniform....

wut? You mean aside from that fact that they use the same primary colors?

The only real difference is the helmet and quinten font lol
Originally posted by Janitor:
There are hardly any real similarities between that Kap uniform above, and the Cardinals uniform....

wut? You mean aside from that fact that they use the same primary colors?

The only real difference is the helmet and quinten font lol

Uhh no. You must be color blind. The Cards pants/number color is burgundy/maroon, while the Niners pants and numbers are clearly red. Not to mention the stripes on the side of the Cards sleeve is a different pattern, the fact that the Niners jersey says "49ers" on the chest above the number. The Cards jersey does not say anything on them other than a number on the front. Oh yeah and maybe the fact that the Cardinals jersey has an AZ state flag on the sleeve lol. The Niners jersey doesn't seem to have any flags on it last time I looked. Lol
They're baaaaaaaaaaack

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Yeah, very sick...BARF!

I guess I'm the only one who likes the burgundy red on our pants

Hey man I think I'm one of the only one's who liked the uniform look from 1996-2008. I loved those uniforms actually I thought they were the best looking ones in the league

Ya I loved those too, but the new ones grew on me
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
They're baaaaaaaaaaack

I still think the 50th patch was the best, I like the 70th better than the 60th.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
I saw this on instagram and thought it looked SICK

I like the quentin font numbers, but the rest of it sucks. Thats just the Stanford uniforms. We NEED gold in some form. One of either the helmets or pants, at least.

that's true. I just fell for the dark red on the pants. but you're right. stanford for sure.

this is too close to Texas A&M.. I think they should really consider my design!!
the black alternate jersey's would of been so much better if they had gold trim around the numbers and name
Originally posted by Niners816:
The more I see the Alts, the more I just wish they would've went with a 1994 throw inspired alt. Just my opinion.

I loved those uniforms. They were lucky too
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by Niners816:
The more I see the Alts, the more I just wish they would've went with a 1994 throw inspired alt. Just my opinion.

I loved those uniforms. They were lucky too

11-0 in the red ones.
11-0 in the red ones.

They were 4-1 in the White's and the only loss was because we sat all the main guys half way through the game. Basically we where like 15-1 in the throws and the PT diff was something crazy like 575 to 260 or something along those lines.

Originally posted by duhandorhello:
the black alternate jersey's would of been so much better if they had gold trim around the numbers and name

Really it's all they needed
I'm not a huge fan of the black uniforms but I'll be glad to deal with it to see the cheerleaders in their black uniforms
Originally posted by 9moon:

I like the quentin font numbers, but the rest of it sucks. Thats just the Stanford uniforms. We NEED gold in some form. One of either the helmets or pants, at least.

that's true. I just fell for the dark red on the pants. but you're right. stanford for sure.

this is too close to Texas A&M.. I think they should really consider my design!!

lol those are putrid
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Yeah, very sick...BARF!

I guess I'm the only one who likes the burgundy red on our pants

Hey man I think I'm one of the only one's who liked the uniform look from 1996-2008. I loved those uniforms actually I thought they were the best looking ones in the league

Ya I loved those too, but the new ones grew on me

Yeah same here. I dunno why I liked those older ones so much. I definitely liked the pants color for sure. But recently I saw a pic from back in those days and I wasn't as big a fan of the black stripe down the center of the helmet. Everything else looked perfect tho to me
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by 9moon:

lol those are putrid

Lol. The ones in that pic, or 9moons? Or both?
Share 49ersWebzone