There are 180 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
While I'm not a fan of the black alternates, look at what simple gold outlining and a black [helmet] stripe does.

Disclaimer: This is not my photo!

That actually looks like a professional quality alternate.

This pic should be sent to Jed over and over again until he makes the switch next year. The gold ties in with the helmet and makes the red look sharp. THAT's a good looking jersey.
I didn't like the new uniforms at first but the more I see them the better I think they look. They are definitely growing on me. Not bad overall. Maybe add a flat black helmet with the SF in red and a gold outline around the SF with a couple of red strips down the center of the helmet. That would look dope.
saw them in person for the first time..lmfao this has to be a joke? I saw this lasts a yr. seriously looks like something you by down at the san jose swap meet.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Hopefully just this year.

+1
u guys are delusional. These jerseys are sick!! They're called alternates for a reason, they're supposed to be different. Stop complaining. In a couple yrs u guys are gonna grow to love them
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
u guys are delusional. These jerseys are sick!! They're called alternates for a reason, they're supposed to be different. Stop complaining. In a couple yrs u guys are gonna grow to love them

Yea, they make us sick.

If you want black uniforms, go across the Bay, they need more fans.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Yea, they make us sick.

How about u guys become true fans and stop b*tching
When we beat the Seahawks wearing these on Thursday Night all will be forgiven lol

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Rejecting a force fed gimmick has nothing to do with anyone's "true" fandom. To insinuate otherwise is ridiculous. Some of us feel this cheap take on a worn out fade is unbecoming of a franchise with the Niners history. Doesn't make it right or wrong just makes it ours.
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 6, 2015 at 9:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:

Rejecting a force fed gimmick has nothing to do with anyone's "true" fandom. To insinuate otherwise is ridiculous. Some of us feel this cheap take on a worn out fade is unbecoming of a franchise with the Niners history. Doesn't make it right or wrong just makes it ours.

Gimmick ?, look at the 49er store and their items....hello it's a business also
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Gimmick ?, look at the 49er store and their items....hello it's a business also

Any alt they would have decided on would have sold and been about business. However, a jersey based on the '94s, '60s or '50s would have also been based on heritage and not some black for the sake of black fade that started in the late 90s-early '00s.

I'm not a fan of the murdered out look, but I'm even less a fan of the execution of it. It just looks cheap and could've been done much better.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Yea, they make us sick.

Bro, considering you only have a little over 600 posts makes me question how long you been a 49ers fan., let me guess since 2011?

Liking the uniforms has nothing to do with being a real fan, GUARANTEED! i'm a bigger 49ers fan than you will ever be!

If you understood the history of the team, and the class of our uniforms,these black ones put all that to shame. Jed is just trying to make more money.
Share 49ersWebzone