Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Warner could possibly retire.
SEA has a coaching mess.
STL is STL

We may make the playoffs with 7 or 8 wins. LOL

Dont be so confident Joe... An injury-plagued Seattle team kicked our ass and we just barely won the Cardinals with 7 turnovers!

Seattle will get their act together next year and the Cardinals will be as good as their QB so let's hope Warner retires.

ARE YOU JOKING?? Sea did NOT kick our ass.....did they kick it during a non forced turnover on a punt return??????? Did they kick it when DAVIS dropped a sure td?????? Did they kick it when the refs missed a few big calls especially the goal line PI ca,, when WALKER was TACKLED???? resulting in 7 points lost?????

No don't think so.

Wow people really forget a lot of things

Who won the game??

So who GOT THEIR ASS KICKED?!?! In fact, you can keep making excuses all day long and it still wouldn't negate the fact that THEY WERE THE REASON WE DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in excuses because at the end of the day, all teams have some bad plays, play calls, performances, etc. It all comes down to who got the W!

i'm pretty positive 9-7 wouldn't have put us in the playoffs and 3 points isn't an ass-kicking

I think we had a very good chance of making getting in the playoffs if we would have won that game and the one against the Tards(which we did). As to my "ass kicking" comment... You are the second person that replied to that comment and I just want to clarify that. I don't know why I have to, but here goes my vent:

I have my way of expressing myself, just as you or anyone else has theirs. A loss is a loss. I could have said; "they beat us", or "they won us", or "they scored more points than us by games end", OR "they kicked our ass". All of the above mean the same to me. In fact, to me it felt like they didn't kick our ass, they kicked us in the nutz with steel-toe boots!

Its been a while since we've been a winning franchise and it was damn frustrating to see them lose (get beat, have more points scored against them, you get the point), when this was supposed to be an easy win. I don't care by how many points! It shouldn't have been a close game to begin with! It was extremely demoralizing, upsetting, and I was disgusted after that loss.

Which gets me back to the point of this thread; We should not take any team lightly, or expect to win "by default". What happened in Seattle can happen anywhere unless they become a more consistent, mistake-free team.
SEA has a coaching mess.
STL is STL

Dont be so confident Joe... An injury-plagued Seattle team kicked our ass and we just barely won the Cardinals with 7 turnovers!

Seattle will get their act together next year and the Cardinals will be as good as their QB so let's hope Warner retires.

ARE YOU JOKING?? Sea did NOT kick our ass.....did they kick it during a non forced turnover on a punt return??????? Did they kick it when DAVIS dropped a sure td?????? Did they kick it when the refs missed a few big calls especially the goal line PI ca,, when WALKER was TACKLED???? resulting in 7 points lost?????

No don't think so.

Who won the game??

So who GOT THEIR ASS KICKED?!?! In fact, you can keep making excuses all day long and it still wouldn't negate the fact that THEY WERE THE REASON WE DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in excuses because at the end of the day, all teams have some bad plays, play calls, performances, etc. It all comes down to who got the W!

WOW! Did you go to school? Maybe high school but i can't believe any community college. For you to 1) have no logic and 2) Be so narrow minded is amazing.

According to we we got our ass kicked even though our own coach, seahawk fans and many others agreed that it was one of "the worst officiating games" in a very long time. NOT AN EXCUSE....A FACT. Can you grasp this concept and this truth? Prove to me you can and agree because it is the truth. Also, we should of won the game and to say the Seahawks KICKED THEIR ASSES is beyond me. we were ahead for quite some time and they only won by 3 points.

Seek help. You are one of those people who would tell NE fans that when Brady was gone for the year and they missed the playoffs b/c of that NO EXCUSES BLAH blah......sorry to break you the news but it is a fact they would of won the division and made the playoffs......AGAIN NOT EXCUSES....FACTS.

Amazing

Here are some responses to your comments Mr. "El Maricon" (porque cualquier pendejo que se aga llamar guapo o se chulea el mismo no es mas que un puñal!):

Quote:
WOW! Did you go to school? Maybe high school but i can't believe any community college. For you to 1) have no logic and 2) Be so narrow minded is amazing.

I did go to school and no I didn't go to community college. I went to an Engineering University and have my Bachelors degree with a double major. One in Electrical Engineering with my depth being in Analog/Digital design and my breadth in control systems. My second is in Mathematics.

As to me being illogical and "narrow minded"? All that you took out of my entire reply to Joe was "ass kicked". Your entire pointless ignorant b***hing is based only on how I described the way they lost.

I have my way of expressing myself, just as you or anyone else has theirs. A loss is a loss. I could have said; "they beat us", or "they won us", or "they scored more points than us by games end", OR "they kicked our ass". All of the above mean the same to me. In fact, to me it felt like they didn't kick our ass, they kicked us in the nutz with steel-toe boots!

Quote:
According to we we got our ass kicked even though our own coach, seahawk fans and many others agreed that it was one of "the worst officiating games" in a very long time. NOT AN EXCUSE....A FACT. Can you grasp this concept and this truth? Prove to me you can and agree because it is the truth. Also, we should of won the game and to say the Seahawks KICKED THEIR ASSES is beyond me. we were ahead for quite some time and they only won by 3 points.

I don't care what our coach or anybody says about the officiating because they never have, nor ever will have control over it. They should have done their job and not have let themselves be put in the position where it was too close to be decided by a couple of bad ref calls. I know Sing was pissed about it and sent a letter to the league, but I pray that he didn't hang on the notion that that's what lost him the game. That is not the attitude of a leader or a professional and he will have his players believing that it's never their fault, just like everyone is always making excuses for Alex! That ruins their moral, responsibility, and accountability.

I don't care how long we were ahead by! The fact is that they lost, got beat, had more points scored against them, GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED, OR however the hell you want to say they didn't win the game! We were also ahead of Minnesota and that turned out well! To you those are moral victories, to me those represent an (L) next to the win/loss column.

Quote:
Seek help. You are one of those people who would tell NE fans that when Brady was gone for the year and they missed the playoffs b/c of that NO EXCUSES BLAH blah......sorry to break you the news but it is a fact they would of won the division and made the playoffs......AGAIN NOT EXCUSES....FACTS.

I'm good thanks... You should go ask your mom and dad for a hug and forgive them because you blamed them for the fact that you are a failure in life. The reality is that you determine your own future and whether you will be successful in whatever you endeavor to do in life. For pro-athletes, they refer to that as a Win.

I would tell NE fans that they should be proud of the fact that they put up a hell of an effort without their star player Tom Brady. I would also tell them that they would have definitely been in the playoffs had they been in the NFC West division with their 11-5 record, despite playing without Brady. We have 2 backup QBs and were barely able to muster an 8-8 record despite being in the weakest division in the NFL.

So let me bring this home for you and lets get back to the point of this thread; We should not take any team lightly, or expect to win ANYONE "by default". What happened in Seattle can happen anywhere unless they become a more consistent, mistake-free team. The referees and what they call are out of our control. Its up to the San Francisco 49ers to win, beat, defeat, kick ass, or whatever floats your boat, to be successful in this league.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Dude 3 points isn't an ass kicking, in fact it was our own mistakes and the officiating which f**ked us over. Stupid Battle to Jones punt hand off, and that horrible non-call for Delanie. Seattle beat us, but nowhere near an ass whooping. It may mean the same to you, but to 99.9% of us it doesn't.

[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Jan 14, 2010 at 11:37:46 ]
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Dude 3 points isn't an ass kicking, in fact it was our own mistakes and the officiating which f**ked us over. Stupid Battle to Jones punt hand off, and that horrible non-call for Delanie. Seattle beat us, but nowhere near an ass whooping. It may mean the same to you, but to 99.9% of us it doesn't.

This
I think the OP's intent was to note that the teams in our division will be as good as last year or worse. To take his exgeration of the actual outcome is just being way too serious.
Originally posted by Dreskee:

This
I think the OP's intent was to note that the teams in our division will be as good as last year or worse. To take his exgeration of the actual outcome is just being way too serious.

Sorry these jackasses took my response to an exaggerated level unnecessarily and ruined your post Joe. I think it really struck a chord in everyone by stating that s**tty Seahawk team beat us, kicked our ass, won us, (whatever) and basically ruined all hope to take us into the postseason.

I guess I understand them though cause I was pissed too... except I'm not living in their fairytale world. I guess it was just too soon to talk about it.
SEA has a coaching mess.
STL is STL

No don't think so.

Who won the game??

Amazing

Here are some responses to your comments Mr. "El Maricon" (porque cualquier pendejo que se aga llamar guapo o se chulea el mismo no es mas que un puñal!):

Quote:

I did go to school and no I didn't go to community college. I went to an Engineering University and have my Bachelors degree with a double major. One in Electrical Engineering with my depth being in Analog/Digital design and my breadth in control systems. My second is in Mathematics.

As to me being illogical and "narrow minded"? All that you took out of my entire reply to Joe was "ass kicked". Your entire pointless ignorant b***hing is based only on how I described the way they lost.

Quote:

I don't care what our coach or anybody says about the officiating because they never have, nor ever will have control over it. They should have done their job and not have let themselves be put in the position where it was too close to be decided by a couple of bad ref calls. I know Sing was pissed about it and sent a letter to the league, but I pray that he didn't hang on the notion that that's what lost him the game. That is not the attitude of a leader or a professional and he will have his players believing that it's never their fault, just like everyone is always making excuses for Alex! That ruins their moral, responsibility, and accountability.

I don't care how long we were ahead by! The fact is that they lost, got beat, had more points scored against them, GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED, OR however the hell you want to say they didn't win the game! We were also ahead of Minnesota and that turned out well! To you those are moral victories, to me those represent an (L) next to the win/loss column.

Quote:

I'm good thanks... You should go ask your mom and dad for a hug and forgive them because you blamed them for the fact that you are a failure in life. The reality is that you determine your own future and whether you will be successful in whatever you endeavor to do in life. For pro-athletes, they refer to that as a Win.

I would tell NE fans that they should be proud of the fact that they put up a hell of an effort without their star player Tom Brady. I would also tell them that they would have definitely been in the playoffs had they been in the NFC West division with their 11-5 record, despite playing without Brady. We have 2 backup QBs and were barely able to muster an 8-8 record despite being in the weakest division in the NFL.

So let me bring this home for you and lets get back to the point of this thread; We should not take any team lightly, or expect to win ANYONE "by default". What happened in Seattle can happen anywhere unless they become a more consistent, mistake-free team. The referees and what they call are out of our control. Its up to the San Francisco 49ers to win, beat, defeat, kick ass, or whatever floats your boat, to be successful in this league.

Isn't it funny how you are THE ONLY ONE who said we got our asses kicked and there HAVE BEEN MANY PEOPLE who DO NOT AGREE with you because you ARE WRONG. Are you sure you didn't go to a "center for ants?" not an "engineering" school. You have no logic and maybe you need to accept responsibility for you being wrong. getting beat, outscored or whatever by 3 points is not the same as ass kicked, for being "logical" which you are not, saying it's all the same to you is a joke.

Not many or shall i say NOT ONE person would say a 3 point loss is an ass kicking....so again sorry you are wrong, and many including myself have pointed that out.

Also, you can keep your little Spanish insults to yourself, get help and for your info I am a UCLA graduate double majoring in business econ and philosophy and i am very successful, so i would say i am an expert at what is logical or what is not and can certainly pick up on something narrow minded which were almost all of your statements.

Just calm down and accept reality....you might want to do a little more thinking before you post something like you did and try not to be so disrespectful....especially having a pissing contest with me about schools.....where you fail.......i will leave you with this....

"What you just said is one of the most idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response, were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."

EVERYBODY in this FORUM is now dumber for having listened to it.....YOU ARE AWARDED NO POINTS

Good night now
SEA has a coaching mess.
STL is STL

No don't think so.

Who won the game??

Amazing

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Isn't it funny how you are THE ONLY ONE who said we got our asses kicked and there HAVE BEEN MANY PEOPLE who DO NOT AGREE with you because you ARE WRONG. Are you sure you didn't go to a "center for ants?" not an "engineering" school. You have no logic and maybe you need to accept responsibility for you being wrong. getting beat, outscored or whatever by 3 points is not the same as ass kicked, for being "logical" which you are not, saying it's all the same to you is a joke.

Not many or shall i say NOT ONE person would say a 3 point loss is an ass kicking....so again sorry you are wrong, and many including myself have pointed that out.

Also, you can keep your little Spanish insults to yourself, get help and for your info I am a UCLA graduate double majoring in business econ and philosophy and i am very successful, so i would say i am an expert at what is logical or what is not and can certainly pick up on something narrow minded which were almost all of your statements.

Just calm down and accept reality....you might want to do a little more thinking before you post something like you did and try not to be so disrespectful....especially having a pissing contest with me about schools.....where you fail.......i will leave you with this....

"What you just said is one of the most idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response, were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."

EVERYBODY in this FORUM is now dumber for having listened to it.....YOU ARE AWARDED NO POINTS

Good night now

"You are illogical..."

"center for ants..."

"I hate my life cause all daddy could afford was UCLA where I majored in bulls**t studies that are a slight tier above History and Kinesiology majors..."

"in my heart they won that game and Favre died last year so their is no way we also lost to the Vikings..."

"I'm going to really try and get back at you and go look through every post you've written before..."

"Everybody (3 other morons) agree with me and that makes me feel fuzzy inside cause I began a pointless argument, completely off topic, and I'm special..."

I'm a loser and have more 'points' than you for continuing to ramble"

"I'm going to go beat off to a Shakespeare play and then go look for someone else to try and shrink cause I'm better then everyone..."

Are you done yet?

I don't know how anyone can say the niners will win anything by "default." This team hasn't shown the consistency to warrant such praise.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 14, 2010 at 22:54:19 ]

SEA has a coaching mess.
STL is STL

No don't think so.

Who won the game??

Amazing

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good night now

"You are illogical..."

"center for ants..."

"I hate my life cause all daddy could afford was UCLA where I majored in bulls**t studies that are a slight tier above History and Kinesiology majors..."

"in my heart they won that game and Favre died last year so their is no way we also lost to the Vikings..."

"I'm going to really try and get back at you and go look through every post you've written before..."

"Everybody (3 other morons) agree with me and that makes me feel fuzzy inside cause I began a pointless argument, completely off topic, and I'm special..."

"I'm going to go beat off to a Shakespeare play and then go look for someone else to try and shrink cause I'm better then everyone..."

Are you done yet?

NorCal wins. Fatality!!! the point is we lost. if we lost because of one bad call, or one "sure TD" that was dropped, or a moron dropping the ball on punt returns, or seattle wearing green, or anything like that then we are not a good team. good teams dont leave the game up to one or two plays, they go for the throat and kill the other team. we lose by a little on most occasions but we also win by a little on most occasions. we are almost a good team, right now we are a middle of the pack kinda team and our 8-8 record shows it. nothing is by default, we are the dark horse almost every year to win our division lately and it hasnt happened. we are on the verge of being good but we have to improve so one play doesnt ruin our chances of winning.
Hate to say it, but nothing is a sure thing with this team. -We lose winnable/must-win games that are easily obtainable, and blow it huge when doing so.

-Not to mention we have probably the most mediocre coaching staff/front-office on earth, and we can't seem to bring in 'quality' coaching due to having nothing of interest to a four star coordinator, looking for a coach that will give him the freedom to do what he wishes.

Sure, we'll make the playoffs, but as it stands we will not have a franchise dominant enough to be '' division juggernauts' under what we have to work with right now. (Get real, Alex Smith chokes horribly, cannot win the big game, and throws stupid balls even when the o-line isn't falling apart.)

So don't be surprised if even the 'inept' Carroll can win the division just based on the sort of coaching/front-office talent Paul Allen has been muscling up on within the past month. (Hell, even Mike Tomlin road a gravy train before Bill Cowher's pieces started to scatter.)
Originally posted by Dreskee:

This
this
and this again, if you missed it the first time.
You guys, you guys!

Cripple Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
SEA has a coaching mess.
STL is STL

No don't think so.

Who won the game??

Amazing

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good night now

"You are illogical..."

"center for ants..."

Are you done yet?

HEY BUDDY, can you fix my electricity in my BIG HOUSE? I know it's a far cry from the trailer park you must live in but i'm sure you can manage to pull the hand me down jeans up from your plumbers crack and fix it. I will pay you well....probably how much you make in a year.....but hey, i'm a generous niner fan. By the way i got a free ride to UCLA something you couldn't do because you need above a 2.0 (actually above 4.0 gpa and 1450 SAT's). Look up UCLA's Anderson school of business. One of the top schools IN THE NATION. Again don't try to get into this with me because it's over before it even started.

Keep up the immature Blah Blah stuff because you look even dumber for even trying to argue when you are wrong.

And by the way calling 3 other people who clearly agree that you are delusional "Morons" is a great way to try to show you are in fact immature and bordering on that short yellow school bus to your little electric classes IQ level.

And remember......MAMA said life is like a box of chocolates. Change your Handle to Forrest gump
Share 49ersWebzone