LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

49ers need a legit backup RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
DRAFT TOBY GERHART!!!!!!
Originally posted by sixbricks:
The coffee will flow well next season once the niners get some OL help; give the young starbuck a chance

Agree with you. CJ Spiller would be a great fit on this team too!
  • aiiyiiyiii
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Kory Sheets.

Sheets > Spiller

/thread.

Hated losing Sheets. Hoping he's nowhere near as good as Spiller, but it's hard to tell since 49er brass didn't see their way clear to keeping Sheets.
Originally posted by aiiyiiyiii:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Kory Sheets.

Sheets > Spiller

/thread.

Hated losing Sheets. Hoping he's nowhere near as good as Spiller, but it's hard to tell since 49er brass didn't see their way clear to keeping Sheets.

I don't recall any highlight reel material by Sheets

Spiller is worth one of the two firsts, the other being a Big Ugly
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
were you guys watching the same games i was? When they put in Coffee our Oline was just flat out terrible. Gore couldnt get any runs either. He rushes for a hundred in three out of his last four and all of a sudden everyone forgets the earlier games? The Oline played like sht. Coffee is a good back. hell be a good player. Full of talent and possibly wouldve wont he hiesman if he stayed in school this year.

We need a change of pace back who can be primarly our KR/PR. not a backup RB. spend the money and draft picks on more important things...like better offensive linemen.

this
holy s**t the acceleration on that dude.
he will not make it to 13.
I would agree.

EXCEPT...

Not even Frank had his usual 5 yards a carry statistic this season.

So don't you think the Line needs to be addressed 1st? We don't really know what we have in Coffee so while I think that we should pick up another Back to give Coffee some competition in Camp, I think the Line should be our primary concern.

~Ceadder
if CJ Spiller can block for himself

draft him
CJ Spiller baby, Spiller.
Gore, the Coffee Spiller

After watching the highlights I noticed he is a very natural reciever. He reminds me of Percy Harvin, and we need some team speed for sure.
I think I might be sold on the draft Spiller bandwagon!!!
c'mon guys look at our gaping needs....give coffee a chance
drafting somebody with some serious speed is the smart thing to do..and thats the reason why this front office wont do it
If we draft Spiller I will crap my pants. Gore, Spiller, Coffee, Davis, Walker, Crabtree, Morgan, Hill.......

with another RT in the 1st and a guard in the draft or FA, there is no excuse for smith not succeeding and leading us to the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone