LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Does Nate Davis get to compete this offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does Nate Davis get to compete this offseason?

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by m04607:
this could have went in the nate davis thread

so yeah lock this b***h up

You arent the webzone police. Get over yourself and let the mods make those decisions.

yes i am i got the promotion yesterday so jokes on you

Yah I was there I saw him get the promotion. I can't mention what he had to do to get the promotion, but lets just say that knee pads were involved.

see told you
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Originally posted by RonMexico:

You arent the webzone police. Get over yourself and let the mods make those decisions.

mods are unable to do their jobs half the time in niner talk cause there is so much BS to go through(like this thread) it's almost impossible

people need to stop making new threads when there are already threads discussing the issue

Great....another Non-Mod tryin to be a mod.

In all seriousness, I get what you are saying RM but there are sooooo many of these little narcs in here that just LOVE to be the first one to post the dancing lock guy or the horribly dumb "IBTL". It gets old...quickly.

Maybe they need more mods if they cant do their job because of so many mis-placed threads by fans who just have something to say about their favorite team?
Originally posted by prime21:
From what Ive seen, Davis is a lil slower on the move than his counterpart Smith. Ive also noticed that Davis has a stronger pocket presence, standing his ground under pressure, stepping into his throws, etc. He'll be our starter by midseason 2010.

You know if it would get people to STFU about this stupid crap, I would be all for giving Davis QB1. Just give it to him.

But no bitc4in when he's no longer standing his ground. It a different game in the regular season.

It's sad that our ranks are so divided because of our season record over the last 8 years.

I'm sick and tired of all the damn knee jerk reactionaries shouting me down for "making excuses", nevermind how relevant those "excuses" are.

If your stupid opinon is more important than anyone elses you can have the Zone too. I'm tired of this garbage.

~Ceadder
Nate's fate lies within the overall faith of Mike Johnson.

-If MJ is impressed he'll definitely influence Singletary to push him up to #2, then all we can do is just pray Alex Smith gets the flu during pre-season, so Nate can pull a 'Flacco' and take us to the playoffs.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

mods are unable to do their jobs half the time in niner talk cause there is so much BS to go through(like this thread) it's almost impossible

people need to stop making new threads when there are already threads discussing the issue

In all seriousness, I get what you are saying RM but there are sooooo many of these little narcs in here that just LOVE to be the first one to post the dancing lock guy or the horribly dumb "IBTL". It gets old...quickly.

Maybe they need more mods if they cant do their job because of so many mis-placed threads by fans who just have something to say about their favorite team?

Originally posted by luv49rs:

Yah I was there I saw him get the promotion. I can't mention what he had to do to get the promotion, but lets just say that knee pads were involved.

see told you

to bad sus had to take it up the ____to be Vals partner.
Don't be shocked if we never see Nate Davis starting for the 49ers at QB .
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

see told you

peehole?

see told you

id like to buy a vowel
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

see told you

Just doing my part to be helpful.

-9fA

see told you

Just doing my part to be helpful.

yall crack me up.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Share 49ersWebzone