LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

How can I watch 49er games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I joined the Air Force and I'll be stuck at technical school for about a year. The AF won't allow us to get cable or dish, what alternative way is there to watch our beloved Niners? Is there a website that streams it and I can watch it? Anything would help a guy out, many thanks!
  • evil
  • Veteran
You do realize we have no games left this year riiiiigggghhhht ?

Anyhow, look up to the top of the main page there are some pinned threads and I think one of those may be of help come next year. It is always pinned when the season starts.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jan 11, 2010 at 09:25:37 ]
Good point. I wish I could watch a game this weekend. That would have meant a 1st round bye or wild card win.

I suggest you check the forum when the games come on next season. There is usually a thread about this with the latest pirate and pay for sights. I would also assume that your base will have the sunday ticket somewhere. Go with some friends and make nice with the manager and get them to put the game on for you.
Does the NFL publish a DVD of this years Niners games? Where could one get a DVD of all of the games?
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
So I joined the Air Force and I'll be stuck at technical school for about a year. The AF won't allow us to get cable or dish, what alternative way is there to watch our beloved Niners? Is there a website that streams it and I can watch it? Anything would help a guy out, many thanks!

Unbelievable!
I have a few idea's for you buddy, I too had a somewhat similiar experience. Now if your in tech school your not going to have internet unless you teather it from your cell phone at which point I think you might have a bit of trouble streaming. Once you get passed phase 2 you should be able to go off base on sundays to a sports bar. Whats your specialty?

But for now you can download torrents of the games this year at ten yard torrents... I believe it's just tenyardtorrents.com but i'm not sure, Google should help.

Other than that you can email me at [email protected] and I can give you some locations where you'll be able to stream the game live on the internet... It is somewhat of a hassle since every week one place gets shut down and another pops up.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I have a few idea's for you buddy, I too had a somewhat similiar experience. Now if your in tech school your not going to have internet unless you teather it from your cell phone at which point I think you might have a bit of trouble streaming. Once you get passed phase 2 you should be able to go off base on sundays to a sports bar. Whats your specialty?

But for now you can download torrents of the games this year at ten yard torrents... I believe it's just tenyardtorrents.com but i'm not sure, Google should help.

Other than that you can email me at [email protected] and I can give you some locations where you'll be able to stream the game live on the internet... It is somewhat of a hassle since every week one place gets shut down and another pops up.

thanks for understanding, unlike these other posters you knew I wasn't talking about watching the Niner games for 2009 but for next year. I'm at tech school I'm Keesler AFB doing Air Traffic Control. I'll be emailing you since I'm stuck here for nearly a year.
Yeah some of these members can be mamones at times.
Bookmark this link. I had much success finding games this year.
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball
yo bro, go to www.channelsurfing.net BEST ONE OUT OF ALL OF THOSE OTHER CRAPPY SITES

Sports Bar?

I don't get the 49er games. That's what I have to do.
Thanks guys for the links, will be looking forward to being able to watch it, its better to be prepared and get the links early!
Share 49ersWebzone