LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Every year it's the same complaint

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know it sucks that the Niners finished 8-8 but what's done is done. I think it was during the Monday Night game against the Tards that they actually talked about how many different O-coordinators the Niners have been through, so someone please tell me how the offense is supposed to get better when the scheme changes EVERY year???? I for one am glad Alex Smith played as well as he did in certain games. Gore was gone 3 games, Staley for 6 and Clements' absence as well as Harris' hindered the defense greatly throughout the season. I know someone is gonna bring up all the negatives and ruin this thread, but like I said earlier, what's done is done and all we can do is hope the team can move forward. All everyone does on here is b***h and b***h and for what? Get over it people and quit being so damn negative
I hope this continuity really helps this offense next season. I'm excited & ready for next year already.
Unfortunately folks got used to winning. In the late 50's,60's and 70's a 500 season was fantastic. i like your attitude. Win or lose, they are our 49ers. True fans always optimistic about the future.
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
I will put money on it that the offense looks much more composed and has identity next season. Two years under the same coaches and system will do wonders for this team whom most of which have never played in the same system on offense two years in a row. Alex has improved but I do expect much more from him in year two. Go NINERS!!!!!
Originally posted by tohara3:
I hope this continuity really helps this offense next season. I'm excited & ready for next year already.

Don't get too excited, I heard this continuity guy is over-rated.

[ Edited by maxsmart on Jan 10, 2010 at 20:20:40 ]
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Unfortunately folks got used to winning

Um.
Share 49ersWebzone