LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

if 49ers play in London, would you go?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know UK 49er fans will be there, any 49er fans from the U.S. going? I am thinking about doing it. It would be a fun trip. London is a great city. And it would be a fun game vs. eagles too.
  • lions319
  • Info N/A
i am planning on going from PA. lots of my friends are eagles fans so were gonna try and get tickets and make the trip over there
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I'm actually stationed in Germany and thinking about going. Every year on my base they hold a Madden tournament and give away 2 free tickets to the game that's in London. Last year it was Tampa and NE i think. I didn't participate in that tourney cuz it was my girl's b-day and she would have killed me. This year if the niners play there, i'm definitely going to participate!
  • lions319
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'm actually stationed in Germany and thinking about going. Every year on my base they hold a Madden tournament and give away 2 free tickets to the game that's in London. Last year it was Tampa and NE i think. I didn't participate in that tourney cuz it was my girl's b-day and she would have killed me. This year if the niners play there, i'm definitely going to participate!

just dont play with the niners if you want to win!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lions319:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

just dont play with the niners if you want to win!

Nah man i own with the niners
If I was able to then hell yeah!!!
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I know UK 49er fans will be there, any 49er fans from the U.S. going? I am thinking about doing it. It would be a fun trip. London is a great city. And it would be a fun game vs. eagles too.

you buy the tickets to the game, the plane tickets and i'm there with you buddy
not unless i stumble upon a few thousand dollars..especially living in california
Hook it up.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

you buy the tickets to the game, the plane tickets and i'm there with you buddy

This

Flights are practically free for me and wifey... It will be written into the calender as soon as it is announced...
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Yes. I want/need a vacation.
No.
Might do!!
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
No.

Me to.
Share 49ersWebzone