LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Man, what a talent we have on our hands here...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran

check this thread out
  • Nametaken49
  • Info N/A
yeah hes a stud what i love about that clip is how many times he has to stop or turn around and come back to the ball lol damn alex if he didnt have to slow down or stop for every catch he might have had a few more TD's
Originally posted by Nametaken49:
yeah hes a stud what i love about that clip is how many times he has to stop or turn around and come back to the ball lol damn alex if he didnt have to slow down or stop for every catch he might have had a few more TD's

And if he had gotten his ass into camp on time his timing with the QB's might be better.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Nametaken49:

And if he had gotten his ass into camp on time his timing with the QB's might be better.

BOOM!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Oh yeah man! I can't wait till he starts next week against the...oh wait
They NEED to spend some time on those bubble screens. It's one of his bread-and-butter plays and they always seemed a little late setting everything up. With an offseason to work on it and the blocking talent we have in Davis and Morgan, I'm hopeful that we can perfect that play.
  • ZRF80
What a waste of his talent level. How many times does he have to slow down his route or come back to make a play ? If we keep Alex at QB, Crabs will bail ship as soon as he gets a chance....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
What a waste of his talent level. How many times does he have to slow down his route or come back to make a play ? If we keep Alex at QB, Crabs will bail ship as soon as he gets a chance....

He has 48 catches and crabs missed half the year with no TC. He could have caught over 80 balls easy if not for the holdout. He isnt going anywhere.

Keep f**king dreaming troll.

ZRF continues to make the same error of assuming Alex will never improve. How many times does he have to be embarrassed before he learns his lesson?

I agree, Crabs and all the receivers always have to adjust to Smith's weak ass throws. He has the potential to be the best in the NFL. He needs a better QB

Was this a bash Smith thread??

Can't say the two don't correlate

[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Jan 9, 2010 at 19:58:09 ]

Go spam your "Alex Smith sucks" rants in another thread.

-9fA
Sorry but 3 Crabtree threads is a lot

the dreaded
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Go spam your "Alex Smith sucks" rants in another thread.

-9fA

Can't say they don't correlate and that there isn't a bit of truth in there though. Some of us cannnot overlook the fact that the QB is still holding the team back and the perforance of the Wideouts. You know we haven't had a 1,000 receiver in so long. But lets blame that on the o-line too, right.
Share 49ersWebzone