LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Mc Duff interviews for Special Teams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So we want the beer guy from the Simpsons to be our special teams coach?

I'm game.....

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I want April

Who is April?
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I want April

Who is April?

Bobby April, former ST Coach of the Bills who was let go with the rest of the Bills Coaching Staff. Has fielded some of the best ST units in the NFL the last few years.
the guy will be a good coach and we will get better because we will draft a return guy
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Originally posted by Niners99:
does nobody else find it weird that were interviewing a guy we fired just 4 years ago from the same position, and that hes been out of an NFL job for 2 years in college and the UFL?

This is the Niners Man....We hired a defensive minded coach with zero experience after firing a defensive minded coach who had zero experience without interviewing anyone else.

Are you really that surprised??

lol
Originally posted by littleken:
Originally posted by Niners99:
does nobody else find it weird that were interviewing a guy we fired just 4 years ago from the same position, and that hes been out of an NFL job for 2 years in college and the UFL?

The 49ers did not fired him. He left the team to become the co-defensive coordinator under Mack Brown at Texas. If I remember correctly, he did a very good job when he was a special team cordinator of the 49ers.

my mistake. i just didnt have any problem with Al Everest. i disagree with his firing, but i guess going behind the coaches back in-game is a bad career move. he wasnt fired for our ST play, which was all great outside the return game.
Share 49ersWebzone