There are 207 users in the forums

Jerry Rice/Roger Craig/Richard Dent/Charles Haley/Rickey Jackson in HOF Final 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/2010/1/8/one-step-closer/

Absolutely fantastic news, obviously Jerry is a walk in, but Haley and Craig as well anybody????? that'd be truly amazing.

Having been lucky enugh to speak to Roger twice recently, I know he'll be chuffed about this but taking it in his stride, check out my interviews here!

Roger Craig 1

Roger Craig 2

[ Edited by BrianUKNiner on Jan 8, 2010 at 15:19:51 ]
Roger Craig and Charles Haley better get in this time. its a shame they arent in already, especially Haley. so the guys a little crazy, he was still a hell of a football player
Although a long shot, I could almost see Craig riding Rice's coattails.

Haley will go in as a Cowboy, so to 'ell with him.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

they dont go in on any team. they go in individually as a player. i think haley did enough with the niners to be remembered as a niner

Riding Rice's coat tails?

So he couldn't get in as a legacy vote?

Considering that ALL of them were picked by Walsh, they could get in for what they did as well as being players that Walsh selected.

Naaaaw that makes too much sense.

I think that we get 6 entrants this season.

Rice
Haley
Carter
Smith
Craig

and possibly LeBeau or Brown.

Craig Haley and Carter should already have been inducted imho. Cause I think that Carter has been retired for longer than 5 seasons. If Brown gets in this year it would be a travesty if Carter was left out. Because he and Rice are 1 & 2 in many statistics. So I'm pretty sure Brown won't get in. 2 Backs, 2 WRs, Coach and Defensive Player is my guess and credible.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

they dont go in on any team. they go in individually as a player. i think haley did enough with the niners to be remembered as a niner

Yeah, HOF is pretty neutral, only Haley will really show which sort of 'bias' he'll 'stick' his legacy with (lol, literally).

But honestly, I don't see how Haley cannot BE a 49er in his retirement glory. -Bill Walsh was like a father to Charles. Walsh fought in the third round to get Haley, fought to get Haley into the HOF, and Haley responded to Walsh's call in 1998 to come out of retirement and help the 49ers in the playoffs, and a full season in 1999.

Also, Haley has more memories with us, Haley masturbated more in the Candlestick locker rooms than the ones at Texas Stadium, and whipped his dick at Montana. Did Charles do that out of love to Aikman? I think not.
Haley should be a lock. Show 'em all your rings Charles. As for Craig getting in, it should be a lock also. The guy is the prototype of what all backs are now. How can he not be included.
Hoping Craig gets the nod. Would be nice to see him up there with Jerry together. Haley...don't really care. Great player, but I don't like the dude.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
f**k Haley
Haley was nuts, but he was also one of the top 5 most dominant pass rushers the league has seen.

Jerry Rice, Charles Haley and Richard Dent should all be in the Hall. The other ones are close.

• Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Yeah, HOF is pretty neutral, only Haley will really show which sort of 'bias' he'll 'stick' his legacy with (lol, literally).

But honestly, I don't see how Haley cannot BE a 49er in his retirement glory. -Bill Walsh was like a father to Charles. Walsh fought in the third round to get Haley, fought to get Haley into the HOF, and Haley responded to Walsh's call in 1998 to come out of retirement and help the 49ers in the playoffs, and a full season in 1999.

Also, Haley has more memories with us, Haley masturbated more in the Candlestick locker rooms than the ones at Texas Stadium, and whipped his dick at Montana. Did Charles do that out of love to Aikman? I think not.

TMI!!! I bet Joe was like
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Dreskee:

Dude, you can't call funny post on your own stuff.

~Ceadder
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Dreskee:

Dude, you can't call funny post on your own stuff.

~Ceadder

I know but it was worth a shot

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but this year us fans can vote who we want into the hall.

[ Edited by JohnnyMo49 on Jan 8, 2010 at 19:41:55 ]
Share 49ersWebzone