LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 339 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree 2009 Rookie Season Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

OK Guise... just made my own remix using Marvin's original video, putting it on mute, and then hitting plan on Rakim's video with the volume up.

Rakim iz da shyte!

Its not for me. I'm old school...what can I say. ;-)
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Video still might be processing, so give it a minute

EDITED: I took marvins version, changed it up a bit, made it a little more my style. let me know what you think. Quality not as good yet, but check it out.

Thanx.

I do have a vernon one pretty much complete, jus waiting for probowl to get a little more. so be ready for that one.

I love that song. Never heard it before but it is great. Seems to fit Crabtree's personality.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

EDITED: I took marvins version, changed it up a bit, made it a little more my style. let me know what you think. Quality not as good yet, but check it out.

Thanx.

I do have a vernon one pretty much complete, jus waiting for probowl to get a little more. so be ready for that one.

I love that song. Never heard it before but it is great. Seems to fit Crabtree's personality.

Thank you, Much Appreciated.the song is BREATHE by Fabolous if u were lookin for it.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

Thanx.

Thank you, Much Appreciated.the song is BREATHE by Fabolous if u were lookin for it.

I got it. This kid is going to be good (hopefully) this year. His route running was pretty polished I thought for a rookie. Loved the body lean to fake the DB out and then cut it back the other way. Definitely needs to work on how he carries the ball though.
Share 49ersWebzone