LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Vernon Davis tries a new sport

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I hate the winter olympics....I was born and raised in the bay area and can't relate to snow sports.

Winter Olympics is awesome. The skiing and jumping is awesome. Plus a lot of the skating races are good. And luge and bobsled. There is a lot of speed in the winter olympics. Even some of the figure skating is good.

You should go up to the mountains. You are not far from Tahoe if you are in Oakland. Drive up there and learn how to ski or snowboard...

I'm not a big snow boarder, but I love it when I do it. I make it up to Squaw (Tahoe) once or twice a year. But it's like baseball, I dont mind playing, but can't stand watching. However, I guess if a guy from San Diego can get into it, I shouldn't have a problem...
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Better not f**king get hurt

yep, thats what I was gonna say. I think a lot of off season injuries happen this way

I think you guys will s**t your pants laughing after you see what "sport" he tried. Not much risk of getting hurt IMO:

As long as he's ready for the next season!
Vernon should have played in Vancouver. He surely would have been better than these clowns.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Vernon should have played in Vancouver. He surely would have been better than these clowns.

The USA Men's Curling team sucks. That's the best this country could send? They are the Olympic equivalent of the St. Louis Rams in the NFL.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The USA Men's Curling team sucks. That's the best this country could send? They are the Olympic equivalent of the St. Louis Rams in the NFL.

VD has been at the past two men's curling matches. He's at the one going on right now.

And he's being interviewed in a few minutes if anyone wants to watch.

[ Edited by Schulzy on Feb 20, 2010 at 10:39:01 ]
Share 49ersWebzone