Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Offense= D
Defense= A
Special Teams = C

Overall C

dude we had a RB that went over 1100 yards with 13 TD's, and a TE that set the single season record for rec. TD for his position. our offense wasnt a D

and our special teams had an all-pro punter, an all-pro talent long snapper, a solid, reliable kicker, and only allowed 1 return TD all season i beleive.

KR/PR was the ONLY part of our ST that wasnt good. whats with this big false rumor that our ST sucked...

It's not a rumor our return game sucked. And In a way special teams cost us wins against Indi, Seattle, and Minnesotta. The only reason it wasnt an F was because of our Kickers.

So you think our offense was average, please? If it was average we would be in the playoffs

lol KR/PR is the ONLY thing bad about our ST. the rest is very good. like i said, all-pro punter, all-pro long snapper, very good cover teams who dont allow many return TDs at all, and a very solid kicker.

youre basing the grade of our ENTIRE ST unit on just KR/PR? that makes no sense. besides the returners, who were fill-ins, the 49ers have one of the strongest overall ST units in the NFL.

our offense didnt produce as many pts as we wouldve liked, but we had 2 players have MONSTER seasons at 2 important positions. im not saying we had a great offensive season, but better than a D.
Offense= D
Defense= A
Special Teams = C

Overall C

dude we had a RB that went over 1100 yards with 13 TD's, and a TE that set the single season record for rec. TD for his position. our offense wasnt a D

and our special teams had an all-pro punter, an all-pro talent long snapper, a solid, reliable kicker, and only allowed 1 return TD all season i beleive.

KR/PR was the ONLY part of our ST that wasnt good. whats with this big false rumor that our ST sucked...

It's not a rumor our return game sucked. And In a way special teams cost us wins against Indi, Seattle, and Minnesotta. The only reason it wasnt an F was because of our Kickers.

So you think our offense was average, please? If it was average we would be in the playoffs

lol KR/PR is the ONLY thing bad about our ST. the rest is very good. like i said, all-pro punter, all-pro long snapper, very good cover teams who dont allow many return TDs at all, and a very solid kicker.

youre basing the grade of our ENTIRE ST unit on just KR/PR? that makes no sense. besides the returners, who were fill-ins, the 49ers have one of the strongest overall ST units in the NFL.

our offense didnt produce as many pts as we wouldve liked, but we had 2 players have MONSTER seasons at 2 important positions. im not saying we had a great offensive season, but better than a D.

If I was basing it entirely on the Returners it would have been an F-. Lee and Nedney raise that to a C

18th pts, 27th yds, 22nd pass yds, 25th rush yds. Those look like the stats of a D offense to me.
I like the grade and I like what Sing is doing in SF...
Offense= D
Defense= A
Special Teams = C

Overall C

If I was basing it entirely on the Returners it would have been an F-. Lee and Nedney raise that to a C

18th pts, 27th yds, 22nd pass yds, 25th rush yds. Those look like the stats of a D offense to me.

lol dude, every single part of our ST play was very good this year, except our return game. good punter, good kicker, good long snapper, good holder, good lines for FG protection and stopping, good cover teams. and then bad returning.

so thats 6 good things, and 1 bad thing. usually 6 for 7 in anything is pretty darn good.

and were looking at the offense is different ways. youre looking purely at statistics. im looking at individual performances. i just dont see how an offense with a 1,100 yd rusher who had 13 TD's, plus a TE that tied the NFL record for TD rec. in a season with 13, can be considered a "D". thats all im saying.

No Niner team in HISTORY has ever had a RB with over 1000 yds and 10 or more rushing TDs in a single season before this year. and no Niner team in history has ever had a TE with this good of a season either. so 2 positions set franchise best seasons overall, yet we get a D? give the OL a D, not the whole offense.

[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 8, 2010 at 23:59:54 ]
Offense= D
Defense= A
Special Teams = C

Overall C

Field Goal block unit was sub par. We havent returned any touchdowns. there's no player on special teams like jeff was for us. battle your my brother but if josh morgan or nate can do better so can you and hopefully with 2 first you won't have to.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jan 9, 2010 at 00:06:07 ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Offense= D
Defense= A
Special Teams = C

Overall C

Field Goal block unit was sub par. We havent returned any touchdowns. there's no player on special teams like jeff was for us. battle your my brother but if josh morgan or nate can do better so can you and hopefully with 2 first you won't have to.

we blocked a FG against Minny that Clements took back to the house.
Share 49ersWebzone