LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

49ers/Cowyboy rivalry alive and well...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Being that both Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith are both going in the hall of fame this year, I sure hope the 49ers fans out surpass cowgirls fans and cover the hall of fame stadium in red then with blue.
I doubt it, we dont travel well.
No way dude, the Cowboys are Americas team

That place will be crawling with Cowboy fans!
We should get to host the HOF game and have it be 9ers vs Cows.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

This
  • sf49ersfan80
  • Info N/A
I bought tix to that the 2nd day they were out! for now im just goin to the HOF induction ceremony, but if the niners play in the HOF game I hope to get tix to that as well. Cant wait for August 8th!!! haha
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

This

That actually doesn't sound too far fetched.
i to have already gotten tickets to canton i bought them 5 hrs from when they went on ale only due to i was working. there are at least 30 9ers fans i know going. we are all sittin in section 12 all different rows. there is a thread on it on the .com board. maybe i shoul combine it with this one so we can see who all is goin
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
We were a Eagles choke(last game of year)or WTF moment in Oak when they lost(take your pick)away from havin the cowgirls come to town and play us next year. Would've loved to see that one....Thanks Philly!!!

[ Edited by Dreskee on Jan 8, 2010 at 20:00:06 ]
  • BrickWillis
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Dreskee:
We were a Eagles choke(last game of year)or WTF moment in Oak when they lost(take your pick)away from havin the cowgirls come to town and play us next year. Would've loved to see that one....Thanks Philly!!!

yea i was really hopin the Eagles pulled it off in the last week of the season. I still look forward to the Cowboys on our schedule even though it hasnt gone our way lately

I'll be there. Can't pass up a chance to go see Jerry enter the HOF.
Share 49ersWebzone