LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Amazing Wallpaper

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Trajik1:

ill try making better ones but here's my first attempt

I think it looks good, but mixing the old school with the new school seems weird. I mean, Ahmad Brooks really doesn't belong on the same page as Joe freaking Montana.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I think it looks good, but mixing the old school with the new school seems weird. I mean, Ahmad Brooks really doesn't belong on the same page as Joe freaking Montana.

wheres the love for Brian jennings?!?!?
Originally posted by darkknight49:

wheres the love for Brian jennings?!?!?

lmao wheres willis? good pic tho

[ Edited by momoney925 on Apr 3, 2010 at 00:36:06 ]
the VERNON one where he is laughing is classic...that's great, Vernon can punk anyone in the nfl....anyone

lol yea it was a quick one tho, with the limited amount of pics i had but a new one will be made soon
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nice wallpaper but I just can't put Ahmad Brooks, Crabtree and Sing on the same wallpaper as legends like Walsh, Montana and Clark.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Take out Brooks and add the Willis pic against the Cards where he flexes his muscle after sacking Warner
Originally posted by mrgneissguy:
Hey, why do all the players have numbers visible except the QB?

That way when we get a new QB every 5 weeks, we don't have to worry about changing our wallpaper!!!!

It looks great but I say take out TO and put in Steve Young and take out Brooks and put in Willis.

Or put in you know, that one guy, Jerry Rice, haha.

[ Edited by Leathaface on Apr 3, 2010 at 13:00:25 ]
the first pics shows all of our good players, ironic only 1 of them is an o-lineman lol

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by TheyHate2LuvMe:
poor andy lee gets no appreciation, haha

Andy Lee deserves to be right next to Willis.

Patrick Willis's arm is the same circumference as Andy Lee's torso.

lol yea it was a quick one tho, with the limited amount of pics i had but a new one will be made soon

Gotta take out Brooks. That's just silly. Put Willis in instead and you're got a great wallpaper. And if you need a good Willis pic, PM me and I'll email you a few.

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Apr 3, 2010 at 14:24:58 ]
Why is TO in the picture, F him.
Where is Lott?
why is Goldson the only DB in there? haters
Share 49ersWebzone