There are 233 users in the forums

My 49ers vs Rams Pictures !!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hey stoney did you get to go on the field @ st louis?????
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for SnakePlissken.
Hmmm... nice 'threesome' here:

yep indeed a nice threesome. nope wasnt me getting the ball this time, i was front row in the endzone moran norris scored in not vd or gores.
Very nice pics indeed! I really like the one with Crabs,Frank,and Nate! Our real future. All that was missing in that foto was Vernon....
Originally posted by Mister49:
Very nice pics indeed! I really like the one with Crabs,Frank,and Nate! Our real future. All that was missing in that foto was Vernon....

my thoughts exactly after i took it.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
OMG THOSE ARE THE UGLIEST CHEERLEADERS I HAVE EVER SEEN

agreed
What are you shooting with? Those are nice shots. Tripod/monopod shots? What lens?

i have a Nikon D50 with a few lenses, but I don't get results like that... could use some pointers.
sweet pics man !

it's crazy how steven jackson is bigger than VD
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
hey stoney did you get to go on the field @ st louis?????

Huh? No man, it's the raider's games that I get to work the visitor sideline/locker room sometimes.
And I thought we had ugly cheerleaders.....

• Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
OMG THOSE ARE THE UGLIEST CHEERLEADERS I HAVE EVER SEEN

agreed

x3!!
you lucky little Ficker!
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
What are you shooting with? Those are nice shots. Tripod/monopod shots? What lens?

i have a Nikon D50 with a few lenses, but I don't get results like that... could use some pointers.

Hey i shoot with a canon XSI, but the lens is the 70-200L 2.8 Fstop lens. If you have a 2.8 Fstop capability lens, i recommend putting it in Tv mode, or Shutter Priority, i do that and then set my other setting to 1/1600 since my lens and base are good enough to still provide good pictures. I dont shoot with a tripod or monopod as the NFL does not allow either of these into a stadium. That is pretty much all that i did to get these shots. Good luck in the future. Also on your camera if you dont have a Tv mode, it will more then likely have a S mode which is same thing.

Goldielocks: (steve urkel voice) did i do that???

Damn McMicheal looks ticked as hell and TKO looks like he's gonna jack im up if he says another word.You got a GREAT shot of emotion right there.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Jan 8, 2010 at 16:17:39 ]
Share 49ersWebzone