LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

Cheer for the vikings to make it to the Super Bowl.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what??

traitor

• Dreskee
  • Info N/A
No way in H E double hockey stick will I ever do a crazy thing like root for Favre to win the SB...Players drop out of the pro bowl last min all the time so lets see how it plays out. I do want Frank to play in it though bein its in his home city MIA
They may well do it. If I had to guess I think New Orleans will get beat by somebody. And the Vikings are still real strong at home. I believe they can beat anybody in the NFC.
Originally posted by momoney925:
i will root for any team besides the ARIZONA CARDINALS

it would be dope to see Gore in the probowl
he scored a touchdown in the 06 probowl

this. i wouldn't root for anyone in our division, most importantly the cards (i hate them with a passion). i would also add the cowboys to the list but i'm too young to hate them as much as the rest of you guys
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k brett favre.

and his team
I'll root for them to get snowed in and miss the playoff
1. Who cares.

2. f**k Favre

3. f**k Favre
Originally posted by Chico:
this has got to be the worst timing for a Pro Bowl! The two SB teams, which will probably have the most players in the Pro Bowl, are going to say all their players are hurt...which team, in their right mind would want their players playing one week before the SB?

Right. I simply did not understand this change. Or, for that matter, the change to the draft.
I know it sounds horrible but once we're out of the playoffs shouldn't we be rooting for the cardinals? The better they do = worse draft pick they get? just sayin
id root for them just to see them lose in the super bowl.. break their heart like what happened last year to the cards. to come so close and break favres heart? id love it

Will not root for Favre
Lol. We can't even come together to support our own team collectively, what makes u think we can come together to support someone else .
I lol'd at the title of this thread..no f**king way am i rooting for f****t favre
hell naw! f**k brett favre. I'd rather Mcnabb get a shot at the ring, or Breese.
Only if someone ends farves career first... NO WAY IN HELL I'M ROOTING FOR THAT IDIOT!
Share 49ersWebzone