LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Cheer for the vikings to make it to the Super Bowl.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
That way Gore will be in the pro bowl and Smith and Robinson will be next in line to making the pro bowl this year.

Are you kidding me!? The only thing that I wanted as much as the 9ers winning, was seeing the Vikings lose. My dream was to see us go into Minnesota and beat them in the playoffs (Which I truly think we could have done because we match up really well against them), but since that is not possible, I wanna see the kid who we should have drafted instead of Alex Smith, go into Minnesota and eliminate Favre.
After all the ways they screwed us this year? Hell no!!!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=135850

Beat us earlier this year on a brutal last second play so we have to see the damn Favre replay all year - check
Lose to Arizona - check
Lose to Carolina whose first round pick the niners own - check
Lose to Chicago and pretty much ensure that Saints mail it in next week against Carolina - check.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
That way Gore will be in the pro bowl and Smith and Robinson will be next in line to making the pro bowl this year.

What a f**king stupid reason to cheer for Favre and the Vikings to win the SuperBowl. I love Frank but f**k that. I hope Favre gets crushed and throws 6 INTs in the first playoff game.
Were I to root for Farve to reach the Super Bowl such that Gore could play in the Pro Bowl, I have a sneaking suspicion that Gore would get his knee blown out.

Farve is bad juju and I don't want anything to do with him!
f**k that s**t.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k that s**t.
It's gonna be Saints Chargers.....just watch
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
No can do.... I really hate Favre, I can't root for him at all.

But I have his rookie card and it will be worth MONEY if he gets there and wins...
i feel like the vikes are the reason we aren't in the playoffs! I hope they suffer in a second rd loss!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
No can do.... I really hate Favre, I can't root for him at all.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
No chance. I will never root for any team for which Brett Favre plays Quarterback.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You should be banned for posting such garbage.
I could give a rats ass about a niner less super bowl.
f**k brett favre.
As a 49er fan...FU*K Favre, FU*K the Cardinals, FU*K every other NFC team...and AFC Team. I am not even gonna watch the playoffs or the SB.
Share 49ersWebzone