LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Cheer for the vikings to make it to the Super Bowl.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That way Gore will be in the pro bowl and Smith and Robinson will be next in line to making the pro bowl this year.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
That way Gore will be in the pro bowl and Smith and Robinson will be next in line to making the pro bowl this year.

Its tainted no matter what cause he isnt a real starter.
No can do.... I really hate Favre, I can't root for him at all.
No chance. I will never root for any team for which Brett Favre plays Quarterback.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
this has got to be the worst timing for a Pro Bowl! The two SB teams, which will probably have the most players in the Pro Bowl, are going to say all their players are hurt...which team, in their right mind would want their players playing one week before the SB?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
No chance. I will never root for any team for which Brett Favre plays Quarterback.

I can't 2nd this enough.
i'll cheer for them to lose in their first game, as well as the Saints and Cowboys.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
At first I thought you were talking about Alex Smith and was like . Then I realized you are talking about Justin Smith. You were talking about Justin Smith right?
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
At first I thought you were talking about Alex Smith and was like . Then I realized you are talking about Justin Smith. You were talking about Justin Smith right?

He would have to be, Alex wasn't a pro bowl alternate.
Root for Favre! Ruiner of how many seasons??? Earth to this thread...I don't think so.

Screw that . . . I hope the Hillbilly & Chilly are one & done
Nah, they ruined our season single-handedly. I'm rooting for an exit.
i will root for any team besides the ARIZONA CARDINALS

it would be dope to see Gore in the probowl
he scored a touchdown in the 06 probowl

What if the niners went after farve over warner would you not be a niner fan....
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

What if the niners went after farve over warner would you not be a niner fan....

Pointless question, that will never happen..
Share 49ersWebzone