LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

CAN BUST FINALLY BE REMOVED?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

CAN BUST FINALLY BE REMOVED?

Well my brothas, finishing this season, can the Bust label finally be removed.

I say yes or no, but also added next year, because Smith's last year is next year, and i think Davis too, as well as Lawson.

In the beginning of the year we said maybe, or no, give them time. And you can really only look at them when starting.

Smith half the season, Davis, and Lawson full season.

I just add Davis to say, he should do even better next year, Lawson may do better next year, as well as Smith.

Speak on it if you wish.
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Jan 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
You should add Alex to that list
its going to turn into an alex thread anyway
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS AN ALEX HATE THREAD, YOU GUYS ALREADY TURNED THE SMITH BANDWAGON INTO A HATE THREAD.
Vernon is not a bust but Krizay still thinks so. Alex is not technically a complete bust. He has grown but there is still more room for growth. I would expect there would be with 2 years in the same system and 2 years with the same coordinator. Plus a full offseason of snaps with the starters to develop timing and chemistry. I don't know what level Alex can get to but I don't believe you have seen his best play yet.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

haha so true
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Allx9er:

haha so true

You know i hope it doesnt, however, lets not add fuel by playing the waiting game, and keep typing I bet it will. Cause eventually some loser will turn it into that.

And yes i say lets try to stick with the script in this thread.
Yes as to all.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I never considered any of these guys busts. Time proved otherwise.
Manny played pretty well this year because he is healthy again and he had somebody pushing him and motivating him.

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS AN ALEX HATE THREAD, YOU GUYS ALREADY TURNED THE SMITH BANDWAGON INTO A HATE THREAD.

Screw those guys. I never let them in the bandwagon
yes
Manny led the team in sacks this year. I never thought any of these guys were busts, now that we have better coaching in place I expect their improvement to continue.
Alex was number one overall he should at least quit staring down his receivers by now I think the jury is still out on him. VD is playing lights out and Manny has earned a spot on this team however I still think if a monster passrusher is on the board we need that to solidify our D.
lol @ 13% saying alex is a bust
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 4, 2010 at 3:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone