LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

Can Chilo make the Pro Bowl in 2010?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Can Chilo make the Pro Bowl in 2010?

Maybe
He's got a long way to go...

-9fA
So my question to all the people that voted no... How many of you thought Vernon would be a pro bowler this year possibly a 1st team all pro? If you watched Chilo towards the end of the season he was doing a lot better then he was earlier in the season. Especially against AZ who we never run the ball well against.
The guy is the sucks.
haven't heard much bad things in the second half of the season in regards to Chilo. He's stepped up and hopefully improves more next year.

RT is still the biggest issue on the OL. Tho i would not be opposed to Iupati.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
haven't heard much bad things in the second half of the season in regards to Chilo. He's stepped up and hopefully improves more next year.

Is that another USC guard?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Is that another USC guard?[/quote

Something just like it.
[ Edited by nvninerfan1 on Jan 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM ]
I think the better question is, "Could Rachal start for more than half of the teams in the NFL?"

And the answer would be...No.

So, how would anyone think he is Pro-Bowl material?
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jan 4, 2010 at 3:56 PM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think the better question is, "Could Rachal start for more than half of the teams in the NFL?"

Ask Vernon

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
F NO
Has talent but right now he is not even considerd a good starter IMO. He made strides the last half of the season after playing awful the first half of the season but he still has a long way to go.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Ask Vernon

I could not believe it when Vernon said that last night. Does Vernon watch any film LOL

My god this guy sucks really bad....We need 2 Guards and a R-Tackle to even talk about the playoffs.
[ Edited by bassmanr on Jan 4, 2010 at 4:26 PM ]
he started to play alot better later in the season.
flat-out no.
Share 49ersWebzone