LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Jimmy Raye and his scripted plays

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Has resulted in zero points this season. If there is one thing that says so much about the man's ability to coach an offense this might be it.

I dont think we even tried for a first down in any of our possesions today
Originally posted by Mex49:
Has resulted in zero points this season. If there is one thing that says so much about the man's ability to coach an offense this might be it.

Man. He's terrible.

If anyone didn't see the Draw to Gore on 2nd and 18, then the screen to VD coming, they'd have to never have seen a 49ers game this year.

f**king horrible.
  • bfree
  • Veteran

0 touchdowns is not the same as 0 points.... though it has been bad.
  • Mex49
What are we doing?

Doesn't Sing have a radio up to the booth."throw the f**king ball down field Jimmy"
Flip that script!!
That mean that they don't have a plan of attack.

When Walsh scripted plays it was because he knew does plays was going to work or he was setting up the opponent.

Raye = no clue...

This is why we look so bad in the first half all the time.
nm
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jan 3, 2010 at 10:56 AM ]
The problems of the offense is endemic. I really think Singletary, Raye and McCloughan need to go. It is part of McCloughan's philosophy to use power as an offensive strategy but the fool can't even use the guys he picked for anything like a power game. It's like drafting elephants and getting mousepower. Jed looks really stupid but then he probably is.
  • lod01
  • Veteran
Raye is just a huge pile of dogsh1t with a head set on. Dumb as a rock loser wherever he has gone yet he continues to be employed.
this game alone is proof jimmy raye cant call s**t for a game! and singletary isnt the answer for head coach! why do they continue to be so pathetic! we need an offensive caoch to lead this team! im sooooo tired of this bulls**t!

I just said in another thread. I usually say nutin bout da playcalling, but why on every series in the first half we go almost, run, run, pass on every series almost?
Can we all please petition for the dismissal of this coaching staff and a quarteback worthy of leading this team? PLEASE I AM SO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
Originally posted by sj49er408:
Can we all please petition for the dismissal of this coaching staff and a quarteback worthy of leading this team? PLEASE I AM SO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

Fire Raye, get a new QB.
took jimmy a long time to bring out the shotgun today...when he did, the team scored
What are we doing?

Doesn't Sing have a radio up to the booth."throw the f**king ball down field Jimmy"

lol, that what happens when you HC has little knowledge of X and O's
Share 49ersWebzone