There are 216 users in the forums

Ugh. 3 hours or so...and its over

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hate this day of the year! The last game. The last time we pull out our jerseys and scream at our tvs for 3 hours.
A shutout would make me feel better....
h3ll yea, i feel ya on dat sh!+. one of the worst parts is how lonng the offseason is. the draft is the half way point & that seems like forevvvver. even worst is knowing we're turning the corner & having to wait 8 f...ing months to see if they FINALLY get it done. the ride of the season was fun though. nice to finally see the team being competitive specially against some of the best in the league. again GO NINERS!! in 2010.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
It's a sad day and it was a rough season...lot's of highlights and lots of lowlights. The good thing is that we are finally at least competitive again instead of watching weekly blowouts to the worst teams in the league.

This is a very young team so my expectations for the 49ers next year will be much higher!
thank god bring on baseball

I think they're playing for a higher pick, since Carolina is winning.
we suck...we need a solid offseason
Originally posted by Genius1310:
I hate this day of the year! The last game. The last time we pull out our jerseys and scream at our tvs for 3 hours.
A shutout would make me feel better....

man u beat me to the punch thats what i was just thinking about posting something in that nature..........it seems like the offseason i soooooooo long i wish niner football never ended

Share 49ersWebzone