LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

49ers Playing in London in 2010???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ricethefngoat:
Originally posted by Tman:
damn the "will host" part is the part thats buggin me, we will be losing a game at the stick..... boooooo

and in what might be the last year if im not wrong. i dont like this, i dont like this one bit. Im pretty sure it will be the Eagles since they are in second place in the East. One thing Ill be looking for is to see if we have more fans than them over there.

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but who cares?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
damn the "will host" part is the part thats buggin me, we will be losing a game at the stick..... boooooo

and in what might be the last year if im not wrong. i dont like this, i dont like this one bit. Im pretty sure it will be the Eagles since they are in second place in the East. One thing Ill be looking for is to see if we have more fans than them over there.

it's just cool to know if the 9ers are represented well outside of this country
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

it's just cool to know if the 9ers are represented well outside of this country

I'm pretty confident that in terms of Great Britain supporters only, the 49ers should outnumber the Eagles massively.

The test will be the short flight from Phillie to here, compared to you guys' much longer flight.

I know it's expensive and I know it's one heck of a lot to ask for, but every single one of you that comes support, will be immensely appreciated. We need to show the people of the UK and England and the NFL what a real home crowd here can do and that we can support the game correctly.
Share 49ersWebzone