LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

49ers Playing in London in 2010???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
whats up with NFL teams playing in the UK??

are they trying to start a league in the UK?

Expansion

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

An expansion team would never work there
this is really stupid..this is an American sport!! we don't b***h about english premier league soccer being played in the U.S. IMO it should stay an American sport
Dallas or Philly? ummmm we shouldnt play either one based on where we finished.
Its not that bad.
  • lions319
  • Info N/A
looks like if it happens it will be philly since they lost
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I think it will be cool. More attention and media coverage. Probably some silly rumor. At this point why would the NFL send our lowly Niners there?

They sent the Tampa Bucs this year, so why not? Personally I hate this too cuz of the loss of home field advantage.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I think it will be cool. More attention and media coverage. Probably some silly rumor. At this point why would the NFL send our lowly Niners there?

They sent the Tampa Bucs this year, so why not? Personally I hate this too cuz of the loss of home field advantage.

yes these niner are horrible on the road, but good at home.
  • BrickWillis
  • Info N/A
I think we get the team that finished second in the East next season. So we would play the Eagles for the 3rd year in a row, in London i guess. correct me if im wrong
Originally posted by redrose49er:
5,000 miles nearer for me!

see you there!
We can't beat the Eagles at home or on the road, might as well make it a neutral field game (I don't care what the NFL says, it's not a home game).

Just read it could now be Denver "visiting" us in London.
I still dont see what the 49ers gain by giving up a home game. Is Jed too weak to stand up to the Roger G. or is their some under the table money? I just dont see the reasoning behind being pushed into it. Forget money... home games as far as making the playoffs are huge. Nothing I read in this thread seems to shine any light on why or I am just missing it...............A little help
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Pro-Bowl is the only game that should be played over seas and it should move every year like the Superbowl.
Originally posted by Tman:
damn the "will host" part is the part thats buggin me, we will be losing a game at the stick..... boooooo

and in what might be the last year if im not wrong. i dont like this, i dont like this one bit. Im pretty sure it will be the Eagles since they are in second place in the East. One thing Ill be looking for is to see if we have more fans than them over there.
I wish the NFL would play the Super Bowl oversees. There are some really cool possible venues out there.
Share 49ersWebzone