LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

#81 49ers Jersey spotted in Montreal, Canada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
I saw some dude sporting a #81 49ers jersey today while at the downtown train station in Montreal Canada today...

No, it was NOT a T.O. jersey but a Rashuan Woods jersey....LMAO...yup....It was shocking to see someone still sporting a Rashuan Woods 49ers jersey these days...

anyways, just thought that was hilarious.

wow a Woods Jersey in montreal canada. It be no different then seeing a Dorsey Jersey in Kiev Russia.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
That was not ME. Don't even live in the 514 anymore.

Ginseng you live in the 514 or just visiting ?

just visiting montreal for the holidays

Straight Cash Homey
Woods also has the distinction of getting cut from a CFL team on three separate occasions as well

The mans a winner
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Straight Cash Homey

like a month ago i seen a dude wearing a kevan barlow jersey, but heres the kicker, it was one of those weird looking gold ones.
LMFAO

Now that's comedy.
Originally posted by crabman82:
like a month ago i seen a dude wearing a kevan barlow jersey, but heres the kicker, it was one of those weird looking gold ones.

You're from Montreal? haha

[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Mar 30, 2010 at 11:06:51 ]
Barlow played good football for like about a month lol

Then he just fell off.
No one questioned the move on draft day. He set a bunch of big 12 records.
Just couldnt stay healthy, and i remember his one TD i was like maybe he can be good.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
No one questioned the move on draft day. He set a bunch of big 12 records.
Just couldnt stay healthy, and i remember his one TD i was like maybe he can be good.

i remember Smith threw a TD to this bum in pre-season against the chargers (2005)
Originally posted by Ether:
This dude was supposed to be the next Jerry Rice. I would've bought 5 of his jersies if I had the chance.

ALL five jerseys?
Share 49ersWebzone